Keystone Tractor Museum

Joe Ditchkus

Could anyone post information for Keystone Tractor Museum. Address, hours and days of operation ? Is it open to general public ? I think BigDoGTrucker posted some information about a truck junkyard in Georgia,does anyone have an address of such yard ? Thanks in advance. Joe D.

Could anyone post information for Keystone Tractor Museum. Address, hours and days of operation ? Is it open to general public ? I think BigDoGTrucker posted some information about a truck junkyard in Georgia,does anyone have an address of such yard ? Thanks in advance. Joe D.

That's a trip well worth taking, i've been twice and want to go again soon. They've got tons of stuff to look at, cars, trucks, tractors, antiques, models, books, gift shop, and more. It was very inexpensive I thought- I think it was $8 for an adult, but i'm not sure, and it might have gone up some by now. And they don't mind if you take pictures.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It'll be just north of the I-85 split on 95 then- South Park Blvd. Just make a left at the end of the ramp, go back over 95, bear around to the right, it'll be a little ways up on the left. Big gray building, there's an Oliver or John Deere at the south end of the building and a Farmall M up at the other end.

Joe

Leon and I spent all Sunday afternoon in there on the way home from Lititz last year. Could have spent ALL DAY!!! Coming north the first exit north of the 85-95 junction on the west side frontage road of 95. He has a lot of great trucks from Dr. Bill's collection and Diamond T's from Del DeYoung's auction.

Brocky

Va has a lot of great vehicle museums. The American Armor Federation Museum, The U.S. Ground transportation Museum, The Fire truck Museum to name a few. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Must be interesting with them hanging from the ceiling.... :whistling:

Damn man!! Don't you know by now the Dog can do anything we ask it too, even defy gravity. Beautiful units. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I spent the day Sunday at the Museum. It was well worth it. About 200 Tractors of various makes and 35-40 Trucks mostly Class 8 everything restored. I recomment it to anyone in Richmond,Virginia area to stop by. I had a nice chat with one of the employees also.Joe D.

• Like 1

The Mack and Freightliner salesman that comes by the shop periodically is one of the brothers that owns Abilene Trucking and the museum and the farm and who knows what else, and he said they have at least one model of every kind of tractor ever made. I can believe it too. They had several kinds that i'd never even heard of before.