Pictures of the Week

other dog

OD

Do not quote me on this as it has been more than 30 years since I have been there.. Want to say it is on PA RT 144, top of the hill north of Renovo on PA RT 120, west of Lock Haven on US 220 north of I 80.. I delivered sieving catalyst to a Mobil natural gas pumping station. At that time the last place to get any coffee was at the Railroad YMCA in downtown Renovo!!!

Have Fun

Brocky

Brocky

You should have stopped to give that poor girl in the first picture a ride because she may have been cold. At least in the second picture she has better cover to keep warm. LOL Thanks for posting the entertainment of the week.

You should have stopped to give that poor girl in the first picture a ride because she may have been cold. At least in the second picture she has better cover to keep warm. LOL Thanks for posting the entertainment of the week.

I don't understand it, I saw more Winfall womens this week than I have for a long time, and see how they were all waving at me- apparently they just love a big red truck.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks Bob!.. I went to Altavista today, saw about 5,000 wild turkeys in the field. Only got about 25 of them in the picture though.

Here's me today- yes, it was today really- 30 years later than 30 years ago, cooking some wings and vegetables on the grill. I'm wearing my 3D extended hood B model T shirt.

And this is Other Dog today, walking along the cabbage plants I planted yesterday.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WTH?

You just saw the turkeys and then you go and make wings out of them?

Bet they tasted Great!

I thought right the different thing - what the matter to get planting cabbages instead of catching whole the hundred turkeys??

Thank you for the weekly sharing Tom.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Normally I agree with with Otherdog's policy of not stopping to help loose women in distress 100% BUT,i bleve' I just might have made an exception in this case! difficulty with her clothes you say? on or off? is what I'd like to know!...................................Mark

post-5836-0-04191900-1395606783.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.