Not a Good Start To Spring

Dirtymilkman

I haven't had enough snow to even look at the snowmobiles and it looks like you need one for transportation to and from the mail box :loldude:

I've had the opposite problem, tons of snow and I sold my machine a few years ago after too many crappy winters. Been sunny here the last few days so most of the snow is gone, but it's still fn cold..... First day of spring.....bs

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Ya, Minnesota has been getting it all this winter. Even here in Ohio, we are starting to see signs of spring, but the national map always shows snow/cold up your way. Bummer. I'm about going out of my mind here, but it is sneaking into the 40's during the day!!! Yaa!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

we broke 80 here.............again

but spring is not here yet. all the snowbirds are still here

looks like maybe late April before they leave

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Started back to work this past week. Hauling frost slabs that are giving our JD 450 excavator fits. If the 5yd bucket doesn't open up like an aluminum beer can,I'll be surprised! Management put them & us behind the 8 ball,by not taking advantage of the mild winters the last couple of years. Now we're supposed to run our asses off to make up for their bad decisions. Oh well,another day in the pit! Yes,winter can leave anytime now!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

We're supposed to get hit Tuesday nite into Wednesday with "significant accumulations" on the East end of L.I.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wtf is happening? I'd burn a tire everyday if I knew it would help bring us global warming.

Well now, if I was Obammamama I'd blame George Bush. ;) but it's just a normal cycle. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE