MATS 2014

rsb502

Who's going to MATS in Louisville this year? I'll be there saturday unless something crazy happens looking for a bigger turnout for the BMT pic at the Mack booth! I was thinking noon again and look for the rest of us flunkies, I'm looking forward to making fun of The "Mack" guys again. I love asking questions about old trucks they can't answer.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Damn, nobody?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

mackboy, go to the Mack corporate booth and get some pics of your group for us, I wish I would be there on friday but I gotta work so I always go on Saturday. For all those BMT fools that will be at the show on Saturday Mack booth at noon for the BMT pic, and of course we can talk trash about those that didnt come!

Aight fellow Mack Truck nuts, I sent a message to David McKenna Mack power train guru and he will be at MATS, I've invited him to join in our BMT photo at noon Saturday.

Reminder BMT pic at the Mack corporate booth saturday at noon, be there or don't, whatever,lol.

All you guys that will be there Thurs,Friday get us some pics so we know who you are.

The post office doesn't count, they'll put anybody's picture up on the wall.

Back from MATS....lots of people Thursday and today. Seemed to be more "animals" than usual on Thursday. Some kid was walking around with a Peterbilt belt buckle about the size of a hubcap. Like they say...."you can't fix stupid".

This morning I chatted with Dr. David McK.

Here is the only pic of interest....sorry about cutting off the heads.

I think you got the best Parts :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

in the pic from left to right are , BAD DOG, STAXX, Mack Trucks own David McKenna, Mack Cutie(never got your name sorry), 84Superdog, Jmb4wd and I dont even know if the one on the right is on here, some crazy Canadian BAD DOG brought with him, just wouldnt stop talking,lol! sorry to hear your son was there and didnt get in on that Mike, I wore my Watts shirt but next year I think Ill make a sign to hold up, maybe with some chicken lights even.

• Like 2