MACK video of Kenevels COE

41chevy

Back along there was a show on TV where they found that truck near Tampa, Fl. It was hauled to N.C. to be fixed. Then it went to N.J. After that I lost track of it. The show was American Trucker starring Rob Marriani. We use to email back and forth with him then he and the show disappeared.

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

American trucker did have it and I've been wondering when it would surface again. It was rough but they got the truck and trailer as I recall. The tires got changed out so they could haul the stuff on the ground. The video for American Trucker is posted on youtube as well. Cool as heck. I hope somebody has the old girl and the cash to make it right again.

Greg

It was in N.J. and they were looking for a cab about a year or 2 ago. Now it was moved to points unknown. The A.T. site hasn't been updated in over a year and no word on the status of the truck any where. Paul.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thought so, But I don't think it made it to E town.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lathan McKay owns EVEL KNIEVEL ENTERPRISES and 90%of E.K.s items, now owns the MACK. He is restoring it to the red painted version. Here is the chassis and the factory "signed" gauge cluster. Paul

evelmackdash1_zps2157627d.jpg
evelmackdash2_zps09de0a8b.jpg
ekm2_zps321c4ebb.jpg

post-3242-0-11844800-1394248256_thumb.jp

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

that thing had an awesome interior and even a pwr passenger side window, not many like that back in that time.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"