The good ol'days?

vision386

"Ok Pop,lets pull this crate up on the scale,looks like your 1250 pounds over on the steer axle,and let's see that logbook! you sure you ain't got any contraband in that wagon?..................you in a heap o' trouble,that's for sure! Judge won't be in till the morning,so it's a night in the jug for you"! "damn no-good truckdrivers!".......................................Mark

No way I'm overweight. I'm just carrying Gilllette Razors.

mike

• Like 1

"Now lemme' see,i left Bakersfield yesterday,delivered in Indianapolis this morning,dead-headed to Chicago for my re-load,which i'll empty out in Jersey City tomorrow,............now that's carry the one,divided by six,multiplied by 8 hours driving time,10 in the bunk,BINGO! should come out just right"! AND if I stick with it,and don't fritter around,i'll be back in L.A. for the weekend!...................................Mark

post-5836-0-52826000-1393366759_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That guy is good with numbers.

Can he help with my taxes?

I'd say that he would love to, but he's probably leaving LA sunday night to deliver in Orlando, Fl. Monday....he might get a backhaul and be up your way monday night
  • Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

"Now lemme' see,i left Bakersfield yesterday,delivered in Indianapolis this morning,dead-headed to Chicago for my re-load,which i'll empty out in Jersey City tomorrow,............now that's carry the one,divided by six,multiplied by 8 hours driving time,10 in the bunk,BINGO! should come out just right"! AND if I stick with it,and don't fritter around,i'll be back in L.A. for the weekend!...................................Mark

That is one huge radio mounted on the dash under his cb..

Jim,ain't that the truth. Sometimes you would look at 3 different Freightliners at a dealer and the radios were in a different place on all three.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA