And You Think Mack Trucks are Expensive

farmer52

I've bought and sold a few old Honda bikes of that vintage. CB 750's generally bring a good buck , but I guess I really didn`t know what I had according to this ad. Either I sold them too cheap or I need some of whatever that guy is on!!!!! LOL ! I think his 0 key stuck. That bike probably could bring about $13000,00 on the right day but he thinks he`s going to get $130,300,00 Nice try.

I've bought and sold a few old Honda bikes of that vintage. CB 750's generally bring a good buck , but I guess I really didn`t know what I had according to this ad. Either I sold them too cheap or I need some of whatever that guy is on!!!!! LOL ! I think his 0 key stuck. That bike probably could bring about $13000,00 on the right day but he thinks he`s going to get $130,300,00 Nice try.

Bad Dog - There are already 90 bids, so he does have a buyer on the hook already. Crazy!

Geez! How many 750 Hondas and H2 Kawi's I destroyed at 4 whacks with a maul for $2 at my old 4th of July parties. By these prices about 1/2 million dollars worth or more!.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The early sand cast bikes can go for some good money but this is insane. But on the flip side, this is the bike that started it all and brought Honda motorcycles to be the brand they are now. As a collector myself, I can see why the price is this high. This is essentially the FIRST of those legendary bikes. It doesn't get earlier than this.

My gut feeling is the high bidder will disappear and it will be relisted again.

Wonder what's so special about that honda? Looks like something someone would be trying to sell on Pawn Stars for that price with a story about someone important riding it at one time! If there's no historical significance to it I think I'm like 41 Chevy I gave away trashed and scraped about a million dollars worth of old Japanese bikes over the years.

This was the cb750 prototype. 1 of 4. One is crushed, one is missing, one is in Europe completely apart and then this one. Leaving it the only one in running condition. If you found a prototype corvette or thunderbird from the 50's it would sell in the 7 figure realm.

For Honda guys, this bike is the holy grail.

• Like 1