It is official...

RowdyRebel

It is getting ridiculous. Everyone is trying to "cash in" on the Super Bowl. Even the Weather Channel is having a special during halftime (although likely will be better than the halftime show). In the coming months stay tuned for "How weather changed the Super Bowl". soap.gif

BTW, I don't plan to watch any of the CRAP! I am staying here on BMT (at least until 9pm).

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Gun fight scene in "Open Range" just ended...gotta find what to watch next. If all else fails, I've got seasons 1-5 of the Dukes of Hazard as well as all of the Smokey & the Bandit movies on DVD...and she's got The 1st season of Justified. I REALLY ought to go try to figure out what's going on with my VSS...speedometer doesn't start working until I get up to somewhere between 55 and 70 mph (it varies...more often than not, 60-65 gets it done). Then, it keeps working like nothing is wrong until I slow down to 15 or so mph...then it quits working again 'til I get back up to highway speed again. I had a wire rubbing on the transmission a while back and was shorting it out...back then it would be working 'til I hit a bump, then it would quit...then a gust of wind would blow the wire back off the transmission again and it'd work. Zip tied it up, but didn't "repair" the worn-through insulation. I'd guess that section of wire corroded & needs to be cut out & spliced back together. I hate electric problems.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

My wife channel surfed into "Naked House Hunters" from where else but Cali... If I want to see a saggy wrinkled old butt, I'll look in the mirror!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ahhhhhh Rowdy- finally someone else besides me who likes JUSTIFIED.

As for the super bowl, the only reason I will have it on will be for Medium and Large who have been talking it up all week and really want to watch it. But I predict they'll last half of the first quarter and then walk away- which is when I fire up all of the DVR'd shows I have been saving precisely for tonight.

Rowdy- did you like "DEADWOOD?" I think that was Timothy Olyphant's breakout roll. I really like him as an actor- I think he's way underrated.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

yes I agree if it involves thinking or work it will never last on t.v. I like highway thru hell on the weather channel probably because its filmed less than a 100 miles from me, and I get to see Canadians wrecked! but the last 3 weeks it keeps getting postponed with current storm coverage.

I like Justified, I think this is season 5 been watching from the beginning. Deadwood was on HBO or Showtime, it was like three seasons, I watched that show from about the beginning too. I watched gone in 60 seconds again, around Christmas and seen he was in that movie too. I liked the movie Hitman, he was the lead star in that.

If you like those shows you probably miss the FX cop drama The Shield.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

yes I agree if it involves thinking or work it will never last on t.v. I like highway thru hell on the weather channel probably because its filmed less than a 100 miles from me, and I get to see Canadians wrecked! but the last 3 weeks it keeps getting postponed with current storm coverage.

I like that show no drama just reality of guys trying to make a buck. It's amazing we pay $200 per month for cable and get jack sh.....tttt!

• Like 2