There were 81 H60's built with gas power,some of them were repowered at the factory with diesels before being sold. A friend of mine has a original gas powered H60. They offered the Cummins engine in the H61's also,thats why they were available up to '57,overlapping the H63. Be interesting to know why Mack didn't call the Cummins powered ones H71's,instead of leaving them as H61's. I've never seen one in person,but have seen pics.

Here is a link to a conversation about Smith's H60T. They also had 6 H61's and the 3 H613's. I have their only remaining H613T. I will try to post a picture. Brad Wyke? in the Carolina's has several H61's. He is the guy restoring Evil's F model. He wrote a great article about them for Wheels of Time several years ago. I don't think it is legal for me to post it. Mike

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/31980-h-60t-in-australia/page-1

• Like 1

Relocated to the beach so finding a lot big enough to store 3 trucks wasn't realistic. I kept my 61' G Model. It's too clean and original. Pretty much just needs to be taken apart, painted and put back together. RV parking will be a priority while buying cause I'm not getting rid of all of my trucks. Brad seemed like a good guy. I know he'll fix them up right and appreciate them. I know he just went through a split with the wife and she took down his web page. He has a FB page now. Brads Classic Trucks.

Relocated to the beach so finding a lot big enough to store 3 trucks wasn't realistic. I kept my 61' G Model. It's too clean and original. Pretty much just needs to be taken apart, painted and put back together. RV parking will be a priority while buying cause I'm not getting rid of all of my trucks. Brad seemed like a good guy. I know he'll fix them up right and appreciate them. I know he just went through a split with the wife and she took down his web page. He has a FB page now. Brads Classic Trucks.