Wood for next season

Timothy Maikshilo

Did you get 12 cords cut and split? I enjoy cutting wood and being out in the woods. I cut this load in Dec 2011 and decided I needed a smalller trailer. LOL I was one tired old man. Some came from about a 24 inch diameter oak and the other came from about an 18 inch one. They were on the side of a drive way and it was hell getting them down the bank and stopping them from rolling onto the adjacent state highway. One tree had been down about 8 years and the other about 2 and they were very hard splitting.

post-9041-0-21855400-1387935179_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Did you get 12 cords cut and split? I enjoy cutting wood and being out in the woods. I cut this load in Dec 2011 and decided I needed a smalller trailer. LOL I was one tired old man. Some came from about a 24 inch diameter oak and the other came from about an 18 inch one. They were on the side of a drive way and it was hell getting them down the bank and stopping them from rolling onto the adjacent state highway. One tree had been down about 8 years and the other about 2 and they were very hard splitting.

We just had time to pull it out and then get ready for Christmas eve:) it is a good work out for sure!

Like my 640 John Deere.attachicon.gifIMG-20130319-00423.jpg

Very nice! I looked at a 640A last year but couldn't agree on a pricepost-426-0-34286500-1387942432_thumb.jpgthe old 230 works pretty good for fire wood!

• 1 month later...

Ha, and I cut wood and haul it in a little dump trailer behind my little Kubota BX2370, no skidder here.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

no that's a pretty r model for a loader truck! it still has lights and fenders ,cab glass,exhaust pipe,air cleaner,mirrors and no visable oil trails on the snow.

some of the loader trucks in my country have a tow bar and move during darkness to keep dot from running out of paper while righting ticket

• Like 1

no that's a pretty r model for a loader truck! it still has lights and fenders ,cab glass,exhaust pipe,air cleaner,mirrors and no visable oil trails on the snow.

some of the loader trucks in my country have a tow bar and move during darkness to keep dot from running out of paper while righting ticket

He's working on an up grade, a 1993 RD with a long chassis.