Freedom Edition Super-liner & Ultra-liner

No problem guys. Got a nice article on the introduction of the MH also.I know Ken,Marcel,& a few bunch of other guys will be interested in that one!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I found one of these trucks in the junk yard the other day. I robbed the exhaust y pipe off of it. When I looked at it I thought that's weird this truck has air ride for the year it is. Then the guy at the yard said this truck has a aluminum frame. I didn't believe him. So now I'm thinking the 5 inch y pipe was probably factory!!! Learn something everyday!!!

5" y pipe would be on an E9 truck, the E6/E7 trucks were 4".

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's one way to make it more aerodynamic.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"