Excellent double-clutching tutorial done by attractive young blonde

JumperAndSon

Yes fellas, you read that correctly. I too could not believe my eyes but it is true. This is a beautiful young girl correctly explaining and flawlessly demonstrating how to double clutch. I am just struck with amazement.

See for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_750909261&feature=iv&src_vid=a2ixu1jXLf4&v=NSup4MLX2GU

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Well yea with a synchronized tranny it is really easy but if she grasps the concept as well as she does, I'm quite sure with a little practice she would do really well in a big truck. One problem is, a big old Thermodyne is not gonna rev up nearly as her little Audi does. But I am still impressed.

Ben

Kudos for a girl driving a stick. My sister and niece both have cars with sticks in them. Hell, they won't own an automatic!

Ya, she has the idea down and I think she could likely drive a truck easily enough. I think it will still be a EYE OPENER when she first tries it and it doesn't just "go in" like her lil Audi.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Got to spend a Saturday afternoon teaching my two daughters how to drive my Superliner, they both can drive a stick very well and they wanted to drive my truck,,,,,well that said they caught me at a moment of weakness and I agreed.well after a few times pulling over because they missed the shift they got it and we off to the races,,,,mind you they are not that smooth but was impressed when the oldest one got it from low to high on the splitter and got into 6th on it. The younger did not master that shift, It was fun for them nerve racking for me but they still talk about it and there boy friends can't do it. The picture is of my oldest infront of my fathers.

post-13513-0-05624200-1386613681_thumb.j

I agree with Ray, she already has the principal in her head so she would just need the practice and she could be a driver instructor her first day at most trucking companies, oh and shes a freakin cutie pie, she could do her own cutie in a bikini on the car pics

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Aw shoot...now it's time to put'm in the B model and see how they handle a couple sticks? LOL!!

My g/f has started my B, but that is as far as she will go with it. She can't drive stick, I've tried a couple times in my pickup. She just won't get on the gas and GO!! She stops everytime she pushes in the clutch to shift into 2nd. She doesn't have a clue as to what I'm doing with my three sticks......

Larry

Three sticks? you shouldn't play with that while your driving!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Aw shoot...now it's time to put'm in the B model and see how they handle a couple sticks? LOL!!

My g/f has started my B, but that is as far as she will go with it. She can't drive stick, I've tried a couple times in my pickup. She just won't get on the gas and GO!! She stops everytime she pushes in the clutch to shift into 2nd. She doesn't have a clue as to what I'm doing with my three sticks......

I have always wondered how you fit that extra one into that cab? Like our B models are a little crowded with two let alone three haha.

Ben

Three sticks? you shouldn't play with that while your driving!

Ohhh, I knew that was coming.

Ben, there is plenty of room. I made the stick bend around to allow the g/f access to the bunk without too much fuss. You can shift them all without them getting tangled up with each other also LOL!

SDC11022a_zps84e6ddea.jpg

Larry

My first thought looking at that picture is a bugs bunny moment with arms and shifters all twisted up like a pretzel.

Ohhh, I knew that was coming.

Ben, there is plenty of room. I made the stick bend around to allow the g/f access to the bunk without too much fuss. You can shift them all without them getting tangled up with each other also LOL!

SDC11022a_zps84e6ddea.jpg

I've got a great picture to put here...whenever I get my "real" computer back.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 4 weeks later...