Went to the junk yard and found this....

scottwetzel

So I went to the junk yard looking for exhaust brackets that mount to the frame to dual out the superliner and I found this. A perfectly good y pipe kit for my truck. Had the ends polished out and they look good!!!! These things are so hard to find!!! I hate ordering parts and the counter person says " you have a what??" Didn't find and superliner brackets but picked up some r model brackets.

post-15877-0-74042100-1386508721_thumb.j

post-15877-0-18655600-1386508747_thumb.j

• Like 2

send it to Grand Rock and they will make a pattern and make them for anybody, they probably already have it actually, the RW V8 Y pipe was only $500 from them new, the Mack version was unobtanium.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Let him know on Monday? Hell I might get it for $90 just to have a spare 5" y pipe, I can't find em that cheap.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"