Early Morning Score

41chevy

Looks Good!

Hmmmm......hope it didn't swim over from Plum Island.

It glowed and sparkled in the micro wave . . . is that bad?? :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ah Plumb Island, the place that is moving to the center of the USA in Manhattan,Kansas. Also the place where Lyme disease developed and was accidentally released and Nazi scientists worked after the war. Also the home of the montauk monster.

Eventually we will be one outbreak away from the decimation of the US beef stock and its industry and the starvation of the sheeples.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Ah Plumb Island, the place that is moving to the center of the USA in Manhattan,Kansas. Also the place where Lyme disease developed and was accidentally released and Nazi scientists worked after the war. Also the home of the montauk monster.

Eventually we will be one outbreak away from the decimation of the US beef stock and its industry and the starvation of the sheeples.

Luckly they're going to put in a world class Gof Course and ultra luxury condos in, hopefully for the politcos. Montawk Monster comes from Camp Hero on the South Fork of Long Island home also of HARP. :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Working on the Eastern tip of Long Island , Orient Point Ferry Terminal sea wall and jetties. Got out there at 4:30 am and fished before my crew got in a 7am, Got me dinner for tomorrow night. 34 inches long and a touch over 18 pounds of Striped Bass. My cousin got a 31 inch 14 pounder we bar b qued up for lunch. Paul

BASS3418_zps9c96f74d.jpg

BASS3418LBS_zpscc261f12.jpg

Nice! I first thought when I read the title that Mrs. 41 chevy was going to be in a family way too.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice! I first thought when I read the title that Mrs. 41 chevy was going to be in a family way too.

AT OUR AGES??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.T.CHESHIRE

What did you catch it on, were you plugging or live bait

I used a pencil popper with a white buck tail teaser on a 14 inch mono leader off the poppers last hook, 8 1/2 foot Ugly Stick and a Penn Mag 10 Bait caster. Hate spinner reels. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah, I guess I don't Hate them, but I mainly grew up using conventional reels for 50 plus years for everything from Flounders, Blackfish, Striped Bass, Snapper, Blues, Weaks and Cod I still use a few of my pops Ocean City reels. I got a Squider and a few other Penn conventionals. I have a pair of Shimanno Bait Casters and a few Penn Spinners, just get a bit stupid when I switch back and forth between types.

Where I lve, I can fish in 2 rivers, a ton of little ponds 3 lakes, the Atlantic Ocean and the Long Island Sound. They are all with in 20 minutes of home, pretty lucky in that way. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE