A 2 stroke for Ben

Nice video. I don't grind gears that bad except when trying to find a lower gear at slow speeds.

Questions about the RH drive B's - Are the instrument panel and glove box interchangeable? They look similar.

Speaking of Ben...I have not seen Ben nor Tim on the site recently.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Love the Detroits but I'd rather see an 864 and a quad box in that old girl. It would probably shift better. I thought I sucked at finding gears! Actually I do in the modern stuff but I feel less alone now. The quad is much easier. I assume the gauges and the glove box are the same shape and size just for that reason. It makes one set of tooling for both right and left hand drive trucks. That's called engineering.

Wow...don't think I drove my triplex that rough the first year I had my truck. A 13 spd should shift like an automatic.

Saw the V8 badge and wondered if they put an 871 in it...but guess not. At least that would have been "v8" proper.

I bet the dash tooling is just reversed for the RH steer. The dash and glovebox is likely the same no matter.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"