Pictures of the Week

other dog

Stew looked good.

Musta been the cigarette ash that gave it that special flavor

Should have bought the clock....bring to the shop

that's the secret ingredient.

I would have gone back and got that broken clock to hang in my cook shed over the grill in the back yard, but somebody bought it. I think I once had an air freshener in a truck with that same picture on it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm hungry now. Nice clock also.

That was a good stew. I forgot how many pounds of beast I put in it, plus 5 skinless boneless chicken breastesess, and a gallon each of tomatoes, peas, butterbeans, green beans, corn, 5 lbs. of potatoes, 3 lbs. of onions, a large can of tomato juice and a small can of carrots. I add tomato juice if it needs more liquid so it won't be watered down. I usually drain the liquid from the vegetables, except the corn. And we cut the beef up into bite sized pieces the night before and put it in a ziplock bag, then pour a bottle of Worcestorshire sauce in and let it marinate over night. That adds a lot of flavor too.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your mechanical woes. Do they not have a spare for you to jump in for a few days?

The T800 looks good. That's my favorite shade of green.

I wonder why someone would buy a broken clock.

Stew looks yummy, random sight in Okeechobee, not so much.

Jim

Sorry to hear of your mechanical woes. Do they not have a spare for you to jump in for a few days?

The T800 looks good. That's my favorite shade of green.

I wonder why someone would buy a broken clock.

Stew looks yummy, random sight in Okeechobee, not so much.

Jeff told me Monday I could take one of the new Internationals and run a mill roll to Milton, W.V. but I didn't because I thought my truck would be ready by Tuesday evening. I did drive a brown T660 to Dillwyn Wednesday to pick my load up. It was just like mine...except it was brown.

Stew looked good.

Musta been the cigarette ash that gave it that special flavor

Should have bought the clock....bring to the shop

I thought it was a secret ingredient but now everybody's doing it.

I was invited to this stew in Pamplin yesterday but I couldn't go because I cooked the stew for the benefit. I didn't really want to go anyway, because i've heard rumors that they're into cannibalism down there...just rumors though, I don't know if it's true or not.

I remember that poster! had one hanging in our shop in the late seventies!..........................................Mark

If that pic was taken 35 years ago then it's probably a blessing that the clock has stopped. Might take 2 trips to haul that ass today.

Jim