New Guy with an old Truck.....

ok thermodine vs maxidine I need to get educated also is there a difference between a e9-500 and a 500 magnum?

Simply,the Maxidynes were designed to be used with a straight 5 or 6 speed transmission and had a wider operating range,1200 to 2100 rpm for the sixes and 1200 to 2400 for the V8. The Thermodynes were built for use with multi speed transmissions ,and had a range of 1500 to 2100 for the sixes and 1500 to either 2300 or 2500 on the V8's.

A 500 Magnum is the same as a E9-500. The Magnum series was Mack's way to introduce the new 450 and 500 hp ratings of the E9 V8 engine.

• Like 1

I will post pictures of a couple more B's that I will be getting in the near future. Are you looking for parts? Or Complete trucks?

Everything in My yard is up for grabs with the only exeption of the U model. I always come accross good stuff, let me know

Would anyone be interested in the Black B-Model? (its on the first page) Its a B70T with a 673 non turbo, Quad box and a very Nice cab. Double Frame 24.00 hubs. Make An offer.

I'm also Considering parting ways with the R719St. I did a bit of thinking today and I came to the conclusion that I just have WAYYYYYY too many projects. I would like the to hear what the Men think its worth. Any Ideas? :idunno:

Would anyone be interested in the Black B-Model? (its on the first page) Its a B70T with a 673 non turbo, Quad box and a very Nice cab. Double Frame 24.00 hubs. Make An offer.

I'm also Considering parting ways with the R719St. I did a bit of thinking today and I came to the conclusion that I just have WAYYYYYY too many projects. I would like the to hear what the Men think its worth. Any Ideas? :idunno:

If only i can find my buried box of money for the R... :whistling:

• Like 1

Matt

Do you have any more pics of the b?

What was the trouble with those twin turbo 864's?? I think I might have posted this once before but there was a guy who had a BU-T jet black 700 years back that ran a dump trailer outta the Houdalli pit in Bound Brook NJ. It almost took him to the poor house! One day Mack in Hillside NJ called the guy and made a deal with him on a new R600 that was wrecked in transit with a 237-6 speed, he put that in and and the truck still might be out there makin money!

Also Cat made a V-8 turbo 325 hp maybe?? ya don't hear about it cause Cat swept it under the carpet, I think it was a 10,000 mi motor on a good day!

BULLHUSK