America slapped in the face

mike69mackman

I think the real insult is the clueless minds who think the whole 9/11 happened by the hands of our own government all for oil in the Middle East. Are you kidding me? Who is going to agree to killing 3000+ Americans for oil? If you think this, just throw yourself off a cliff now because you conspiracy theory is ill thought and ridiculous.

• Like 2

Is this the only part of the forum you read? Sounds like y'll got so distracted by Faux News that you forgot all about Mack trucks!

I'll ask again as I have asked you in the past, can you please list for all of us no nothin faux news zombies all of president Obonehead accomplishments??? He is so quick to bomb Syria but yet one year later and he has done nothing about the injustice in Benghazi go figure???

BULLHUSK

I think the real insult is the clueless minds who think the whole 9/11 happened by the hands of our own government all for oil in the Middle East. Are you fuckin kidding me? Who the fuck is going to agree to killing 3000+ Americans for oil? If you think this, just throw yourself off a cliff now because you conspiracy theory is ill thought and ridiculous.

More than just American's died on 09.11.01. People from 60 different nations perished. If there were a shred of evidence that the US gov't did this the weight of the world would have come crashing down on our Nation.

Rip 9/11 victims. I had a very good friend killed by those Bastards. To think this butthole of a president is trying to help. I just hope he snaps put of it... Think he would lighten up in his second term. Nothing but depression and grief since he took office.

Gearheadgrrrl, I love Mack's as much as the next person here, but understand something. The way Obama treats us, and America, mack and all other things good will cease to exist.

Guys, Volvo owns Mack, which is a sponsor of this forum. Do you think they would approve of your hate that drives the 90% of their customers that aren't wacko TEABAGGERS away? If you wanna kill this forum, just keep up the H8.

You really think this is an appropriate term on this site?It's safe to say MOST members here are what you would refer to as this...Hope the right people see this and take action.And why is it everything a liberal doesn't agree with is called "hate" or "racist"?So sick of this crap...

Ahhh Barry @Watts Mack, ya know I buy both Mack parts and my second amendment supported Gun cleaning supplies there, Barry you think Watts would open a Mack/ gun store in TN? Dont know but I think PA is getting too close to DC for me to come visit the more crap I see and hear from this administration. with that I am done with this thread and back to truck stuff, adios.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sorry guys, your candidate lost the election... Maybe because all your badmouthing of Obama drove the voters away from Romney. No point in wasting your hate on Obama, he's termed out and you get another chance in 2016... And you'll probably blow that one too!

In the end you to will suffer as bad as the rest if the white house democrats have their way.I am thinking you don't have children so if so you may not have as much at stake as some others.
  • Like 1

glenn akers

Detroit Diesel in Vinny's U!!??

BULLHUSK

Yeah sure, that's it! ..........Double DEEEEEEES! Mmmmmmmmm!

Wait, what was I saying?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"