Animals!

Eastcoastdiesel

I like them animals although prefere on pics.

Was involved into riding horses not long ago and too enjoyed it though.

Here is a pauline of the friend of mine.

He's a Mack guy also.

post-3971-0-24561700-1378315869_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The white thing is half dalmatian (or is it dalmartian...or damnatian?) and half Australian shepherd.....His name is dumbass Pokey.

The other one is a rescue greyhound, his name is Mikey. His racing name was "Move it along Mikey." He's our second rescue greyhound. They are wonderful dogs by the way- I highly recommend them if you ever want to rescue a dog. They are COUCH POTATOES. But put on your track shoes if they ever get loose or out of the yard.

We also have two cats- "Choo Choo" and "Indiana Jones." I'm about as fond of cats as I am of 2-Stroke Detroits. I do like them with General Tso's or Sesame Sauce though.

post-1729-0-63911000-1378506912_thumb.jp

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If I saw a cat on top of my classic Vette he would have a .22 sized hole through him somewhere.

And the neighbors never heard it thanks to my trusty suppressor....... I mean they would never hear it, yeah thats it, I havent ever done that before! :whistling:

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The white thing is half dalmatian (or is it dalmartian...or damnatian?) and half Australian shepherd.....His name is dumbass Pokey.

The other one is a rescue greyhound, his name is Mikey. His racing name was "Move it along Mikey." He's our second rescue greyhound. They are wonderful dogs by the way- I highly recommend them if you ever want to rescue a dog. They are COUCH POTATOES. But put on your track shoes if they ever get loose or out of the yard.

We also have two cats- "Choo Choo" and "Indiana Jones." I'm about as fond of cats as I am of 2-Stroke Detroits. I do like them with General Tso's or Sesame Sauce though.

Taste like Chicken

• Like 1