An F model 2-fer. Something you don't see every day.

The Fruehauf trailer on the left could be a mid-70's vintage. The Strick looks like an oldie, too.

An F model 2-fer. Something you don't see every day.

The Fruehauf trailer on the left could be a mid-70's vintage. The Strick looks like an oldie, too.

Lot's of older trailers down here!

Thats no R thats a U700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinny found another one, looks like it is Vinny and thats a K100 cabover back in the weeds behind the F models, might need to make a field trip to that place.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

when we drove from Ny to Fl a few years ago, I could not believe the number of antique lowboys down in Virginia, Carolinas and GA and Alabama!. old trucks to that they driver around to that are solid and they think nothing of it. seen many 73-79 Ford and 73-87 Chevys down there with 200 thousand miles on them solid as a rock.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

when we drove from Ny to Fl a few years ago, I could not believe the number of antique lowboys down in Virginia, Carolinas and GA and Alabama!. old trucks to that they driver around to that are solid and they think nothing of it. seen many 73-79 Ford and 73-87 Chevys down there with 200 thousand miles on them solid as a rock.

Matt you are correct on that!I'm snapping my neck looking at all the "60's,"70's and "80's stuff that are daily drivers and people look at me like I have three heads!

• Like 2

Hmm I may have to start a TN Macks thread I've probably got a couple hundred pics already. I know of lots and lots of older Macks working around here, they just never seem to die.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hmm I may have to start a TN Macks thread I've probably got a couple hundred pics already. I know of lots and lots of older Macks working around here, they just never seem to die.

Whatcha waitin' for? Sounds like a plan!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Lots of the old time loggers still use the old low boys that end load around here. Folks 'round here don't have that "northern money" to buy new; they have to wait for the DY's to get tired of them before they end up with them.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!