My Trip to Canada

I might as well throw these other trucks in here.....

Paging FWD to the FWD phone! Randy, this truck only has 7000 original miles on it.

attachicon.gifFWD.jpgattachicon.gifFWD2.jpg

Nice pics especially the MH! Thanks! Agree...the MH and Superdog is a nice pic.

Need Vinny's video clip for Randy for the FWD.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I met the guy with the B61 Superliner and MH last month up at the Clifford show talked to him at the Mack display for quite a while, he's a good guy. The green B61and the blue B61 and the AC all are owned by Great Lakes Truck Club Members too. Talked with the owner of the blue B61 at another members open house and truck drive in last fall. Where was the Estate auction and the Massey Expo at?

I met the guy with the B61 Superliner and MH last month up at the Clifford show talked to him at the Mack display for quite a while, he's a good guy. The green B61and the blue B61 and the AC all are owned by Great Lakes Truck Club Members too. Talked with the owner of the blue B61 at another members open house and truck drive in last fall. Where was the Estate auction and the Massey Expo at?

The Massey estate auction was in Dungannon, Ontario and the Massey Expo was in Paisley, Ontario at the Bruce County Heritage Association http://bruceheritage.com/

I agree Ron is a great guy. I didn't get a chance to speak with the other owners of the other trucks at the Expo. Every time I went to look at their trucks nobody was around. I would have enjoyed a conversation with them.

the MH & Superliner together are very cool .

By the way Randy I have pics of an FWD fire engine in a very good shape that I saw at the

"tout feu tout flame" fire apparatus expo in Shawinigan , Québec last week , as soon as I have the pics xfered I will post them .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

The Massey estate auction was in Dungannon, Ontario and the Massey Expo was in Paisley, Ontario at the Bruce County Heritage Association http://bruceheritage.com/

I agree Ron is a great guy. I didn't get a chance to speak with the other owners of the other trucks at the Expo. Every time I went to look at their trucks nobody was around. I would have enjoyed a conversation with them.

Dungannon and Paisley, I've been to both places. I'm about the half way point from there and where you are from, so if you crossed over into Canada at the Detroit / Windsor border crossing you were within a few miles from where I'm at. I like those 2 swing fender Dodges. They were probably built right here in Windsor, they built some of the class 8 trucks there right till they quit in 1975. I 'm too young to remember as I was born in 1975 but I do know a few old fellas that worked there back in the day. Chyrsler in Windsor still has a swing fender wrecker, not in use but not in bad shape that a friend of mine that works up there in that department was going to inquire about it for me, I'll have to ask him if he found out about it for me, I was kidding him about it telling him I'd gladly accept it as a charitable donation and I'd leave it original for shows. Be a cool piece to have though.