Speak'n of yearly bath time......

Freightrain

Mount Vernon? Pacemakers dragway. We have a points race there tomorrow. UMTRnorth.com is the website for our group.

APU?? almost. That is my new Onan 4K genset and fuel tank behind it.

2013-06-29_16-08-03_780_zpsb425cee6.jpg

2013-07-07_22-04-50_664_zps646d1542.jpg

Buddy made the box and tank for me. I built a remote start switch for inside my trailer to operate it:

2013-08-07_19-19-45_276_zpsd682d06b.jpg

top plug is a trailer 6 pin for remote start, next is 30 amp twist lok for main trailer power, lower plug is just duplex outlet for any other hookup I need.

2013-08-07_19-20-53_85_zpsb22cacf5.jpg

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

My ol wagon is pretty popular. Gets its share of print> Here is an article they used it in a magazine:

mmff.jpg

I collected a few magazines through the years with pics in it.

Jim, I put a a/c unit on the roof of the trailer. Works pretty well. Keeps the edge off anyway.

• Like 1

Larry

Not being too mean but, I dont know anybody else that has a generator that makes more HP than the truck its mounted on, that may be a record! LOL

Actually I back feed the genset to the alternator which boosts the power about 40% and really makes a scream'r out of it LOL!!!!

Here's the strange thing. I put my annual jug of Power Service in the tanks this fill up(do it a few times a year). It really did make a power difference. On one of the longer grades, I didn't have to drop any gears. It pulled it in OD, which was strange as I usually can't.

Had a "bad" day of racing. Nothing broken, just a bad first round. Lost it by .008 of a second> That really, really sucks. Have to say I did learn something and that is good information for the next time(hopefully won't make the same mistake twice). I was #2 in points, not sure if I held on or got passed up. We'll see. Next race is a double points event, so doing GOOD is a mandatory thing. Sure I'll have pics to post once our photog gets them posted to the site.

Larry

The a/c is on the trailer, not the truck. Typical Coleman unit. It is way too small for a 40ft trailer, but gets the job done enough. I thought of putting it on the roof of the bunk, but won't clear my garage opening.

Larry

The a/c is on the trailer, not the truck. Typical Coleman unit. It is way too small for a 40ft trailer, but gets the job done enough. I thought of putting it on the roof of the bunk, but won't clear my garage opening.

had a 62 in the same condition, same color,same mileage sold it in 1990 still kickin myself in the ass,,,after 23 years...lol.bob

My country sedan was a 289 3/spd with OD originally. Only 70K miles on it. Very, very clean and original. I still have all the original interior(but carpet). Haven't cut the car up, as that is not my nature.

Just after I bought it 1992:

wagonstock2.jpg

interior: after I put a 4spd in it(shifter showing)

wagonstock1.jpg

The floorboards are perfect, not a scratch of rust. People look inside and marvel how nice it actually is with no carpet hiding anything.

Damn, that was a nice find! Kudo's (whatever they are) to you for keeping it as original as possible.

Jim