Training Pictures

NoClueJoe66

Thanks for the pics! I enjoyed them .

I appreciate it

Good to see the point of view from the others, sorry you are in a POS F-liner COE.

Rick

Thanks.....It's a comfortable truck to drive, but it has no pulling power whatsoever. I always thought a 60 series detroit would do pretty good, but this thing is pathetic.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Nice pics and congratulations are getting your class A!

Nice Suburban. Sounds like you might need it as a daily driver before long, At the very least your gonna need a bigger avatar pic.

I don't know how you feel about driving COE but keep in mind, COE's are a part of trucking history and you'll be able to say you survived drove one.

• Like 1

Jim

Nice pics bud! takes some getting used to (cabover) but like most of us eastcoast oldtimers we almost all started out in C.O.E.s! it was quite the transition to a hood! pretty country out Wyoming/ Montana way,seen some nice sunsets/rises myself! Congrats on the class A,now you can join in the misery with the rest of us LOL!...................Truck Safe!.................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pics bud! takes some getting used to (cabover) but like most of us eastcoast oldtimers we almost all started out in C.O.E.s! it was quite the transition to a hood! pretty country out Wyoming/ Montana way,seen some nice sunsets/rises myself! Congrats on the class A,now you can join in the misery with the rest of us LOL!...................Truck Safe!.................................Mark

Thanks Mark...Yea I'm just gonna pack extra strength Tylenol...lol

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Getcha' the BIG bottle from Sams Club! LOL!.......................................Mark

Lol.....Wonder if you show a CDL they will give you a discount?

nice pics. I enjoyed lookin at them. that's a cool suburban. aj

Thank you....I like my 'ol Suburban, it's a '88 with the throttle body 350. Had a 700r4 and when it went down we worked all night after work to put a turbo 350 in it, then drove it to work the next day....had it since feburary 2008 and all i've replaced is Trans.,brakes, and alternator. Sits alot now and starting to show on it

Nice pics. COEs rule! :whistling:

Oh yeah

Wyoming,Texas and New Mexico I think have the best sunsets and rises out of any of them.

Recaps and heat. you'll be changing more tires

Yes they are beautiful.......only 6 more tires to blow out and no more recaps...something to look forward to right?

• Like 1

Thanks for the pictures. I enjoyed looking them. Anyway, it looks like you've done a great job to your training.

Why thank you I appreciate that buddy

Great work. Glad it is working out for you. Thanks for the pics, everyone enjoys pics!!!

Remember driving a cabover means you are the FIRST one to an accident LOL!!

Thanks Larry

Great work. Glad it is working out for you. Thanks for the pics, everyone enjoys pics!!!

Remember driving a cabover means you are the FIRST one to an accident LOL!!

You are correct but you sit higher in a cabover so chances are the "accident" will be "under" you. That is unless you hit a wall.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Other then being a cab over how do you like that Argosy?

it's a very comfortable truck to drive, pretty roomy with the flat floor..kinda like your in a short bunk hood, and I can stand up between the seats and just barely touch the ceiling. For a single driver it is comfortable

Congrats on getting your A! I dig cabovers, great turning radius. Are you just hauling boats or that was just that days load?

Thanks JT...No we haul boats all the time