Training Pictures

NoClueJoe66

Did you know there really is a flatbed Ford,and a statue of Glen Frey standing on the corner in Winslow? Not my picures,but I was through there back in my days with Atlas Van Lines,not much to the actual town itself!..........Mark

post-5836-0-58771500-1376191886_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-32114700-1376191955_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-41910400-1376191989.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It amazes me how we can go off on tangents and still be informative. I am not much of an Eagles fan but I do like Tequila Sunrise.

I saw them in concert twice I think, in the late 70's and right after Hotel California came out. I like their Greatest Hits 71-75 album best, lots of good songs. I've heard Hotel California on the radio so much if I hear it start now I change the station.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wyoming,Texas and New Mexico I think have the best sunsets and rises out of any of them.

Recaps and heat. you'll be changing more tires

You sure are telling the truth there .

Nice pics (all except that 5 letter cuss word now im almost blind & can barely see to type lol .) shame you didn't have some blocks & a tire truck to keep that 5 letter cuss word off the road !! :loldude:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

You sure are telling the truth there .

Nice pics (all except that 5 letter cuss word now im almost blind & can barely see to type lol .) shame you didn't have some blocks & a tire truck to keep that 5 letter cuss word off the road !! :loldude:

Why thank you Mr. Wortham, How's the millington area treating you these days

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Holy crap.... Yea.... Not a good phrase haha. Thats what Get when I type and put in a tensioner at the same time

Yea sorry about that, It has some other names I've called it....but I promised Green Dash I would keep everything around the PG-13 area

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Mr . Wortham ? where is pop & dad @ ? lol .

Everything is going . making a few deliveries but been operating a excavator loading trucks more than driving . & staying in the gym .

what bout you bud?

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: