Training Pictures

NoClueJoe66

I like cabovers to work on.

Anyhow, congrats on the class a!! I got ridiculed for being a woman an taking the test... Lol.

Love the pics.

Thank you....I wouldn't worry about the ridicule, and there are alot more qualified women like yourself to drive a truck than the steering wheel jockeys we have today.
  • Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Nice pics and congrats on the upcoming baby.

thank you, they said today if he is not here by wednesday, they will enduce her labor.....we will see

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Anyhow, congrats on the class a!! I got ridiculed for being a woman an taking the test... Lol.

I had a lady examiner..........go figure. She was very professional, and did give me some leeway on things. I think she knew I knew what to do, but you know how you get taking tests sometimes. She wouldn't directly tell me, but would "cough" and "clear her throat" and I'd do the right thing.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I had a lady examiner..........go figure. She was very professional, and did give me some leeway on things. I think she knew I knew what to do, but you know how you get taking tests sometimes. She wouldn't directly tell me, but would "cough" and "clear her throat" and I'd do the right thing.

Sounds like you got one with a head on her shoulders.....some of the examiners can be real PITA's

You done good Joe, I told you you should take pictures when you're gallavanting around all over the country- I take pictures of the same stuff every week!

I appreciate it buddy....I gotta buy a real camera cause when i see something worth a picture then I cannot get the camera pulled up on my phone fast enough....Your pictures are still the best buddy, who else gets to see all the damsels in distress?

Sunrise in Winslow, Az

Sunset in Baytown, Tx

Sunset in Davie Fl with a storm rolling in. Glad I was home just left the truck and went to the house

Even better when you use someone elses camera to get the pics. Wyoming traffic cam

post-8266-0-72018200-1376151371_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-52162300-1376151542_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-05518800-1376151792_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-54277500-1376151921_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Sunrise in Winslow, Az

Sunset in Baytown, Tx

Sunset in Davie Fl with a storm rolling in. Glad I was home just left the truck and went to the house

Even better when you use someone elses camera to get the pics. Wyoming traffic cam

Good pics....looks like Laramie traffic cam?....Could be wrong

One time I was standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizoner, such a fine sight to see.

There's a girl,my lord, in a flatbed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me...

Did you tell her "Come on baby, Don't say maybe"

Ski boat?-disregard

10-4 on the not interested

Ya might want to re-phrase that, darlin'

Yea because we can end up going into the gutter with a comment like that.....Atleast me and Hatcity are being adults about it....

• Like 1

Good pics....looks like Laramie traffic cam?....Could be wrong

Did you tell her "Come on baby, Don't say maybe"

Or did you want to know if her sweet love is gonna save me

I got another one somewhere coming around I 440 in nashville the day before the Tuscaloosa tornado hit

post-8266-0-57317500-1376159945.jpg