finally got it...

RowdyRebel

Been wanting to do that ever since I started seeing those stupid "Calif***ya Certified Clean Idle" stickers. Funny thing is, Calif***ya doesn't want you to idle even if you have a brand new 2014 model year truck and meet all of the BS requirements in place for new truck emissions...so why even have the stickers? Piss on 'Em. I can roll coal with every shift if I want to...truck predates most of the BS...rolled off the line June 2000.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

76trfdes_zps3e15111c.jpg

Ok now that would sell!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I used to think I had no fear...this week has proven otherwise. Spent Sunday in the ER with the fiance...she'd had a sore throat for a few days, but Sunday she could barely breathe because her throat was swollen up so bad. Wasn't too bad 'til they stuck her with the IV...she really doesn't do too good with needles. Anyway, after they lanced the peritonsillar abscess and drained the puss, prescribed some antibiotics and sent her on her way. Then, Monday night I'm TRYING to change the oil in the Mack (which would have been done on Sunday if not for the ER trip) when I get a text from my mom that my dad is in the ER. Carotid artery was disecting (blood getting between the layers of the arterial wall) which had been causing him headaches for the past few weeks. They also found not 1, but 2 aneurysms in that same artery. Couple all that with a BP of 200-something over 100-something and it is amazing he's still alive. He's just now getting out of surgery to fix it all...so hoping to hear good news soon.

That's a lot to be skeerd about in a few days time...so no "no fear" stickers for me. I don't like to tell lies...unless you are a cop, in which case very little of what I have to say to you is going to be true. Anybody else, though, I got no reason to lie.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The Good Lord was definitely looking out for my dad...usually you don't know you've got an aneurysm 'til it pops, and when it does you're pretty much a goner if the medics ain't right there ready to go to work immediately. He had 2.

Good to hear everyone is now on the up side Rowdy.

Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to try to remember what you told who

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Always...unless you're talking to a cop. They are trained & encouraged to lie to you in order to get you to say or do as they wish...so I feel it is my duty to return the favor. Anybody else, I'm brutally honest with. If a cop asked me for the time, I'd feel obligated to lie.