Just not a happy time..

Eastcoastdiesel

I agree with randy, when parents divorce no matter how amicable it is or isn't , the kids pay a heavy price.

Yes the kids do pay a heavy price.....I think the boys get confused at times what the deal is with me and their mommy getting remarried because he is their stepdad and Candice is their stepmom.....The confusion for them makes me sad

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

So after a little bit of pushing, I got out of it. And they settled on some mundane stuff. Thank goodness, it hurts to see them actually make the split, but at the same time I think it's better. Every time I went over they were argueing about something. Decided to fall in part time with the company I contract for, to drive some local loads and regional transfers. To keep my sanity hehe. Kind of on a need basis. Then maybe go full time mechanic again and spend some time on the back of my horse and dirtbike in the middle of the fall.

Thank ya guys, y'all have made me feel much better!!

• Like 2

I never met most of these fellas until macungie this year and only a few before that , but they offered me a lot of prayers and encouragement when I was sick and I consider them family. They are a great group of fellas and you can always count in them when you need them. Hang in there!

• Like 2