Looks good.But when will we get the Scania,Volvo and Renault over here?

Won't happen.

Todays steering wheel holders are deathly afraid that it will tip on its nose.

And the rest of us "jus gots to have a hood"

And you would be correct j hancock

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Where is that KScarbel???? I've got a question for him......

Back in the early 90's at the Canadian truck show, Mack displayed a Renault Magnum Cabover for the heck of it....

I remember seeing a different Renault Magnum cabover with E-tech for power here at Mack Canada in the 99 or 2000.

It was branded as a Mack with a CL emblem in the center of the grill. I'm trying to remember if it was badged as a "Prestige"

I wished I got a picture of it then. Does Kscarbel know anything about its short existence? Was it a test truck or for show???

I think that Renault is starting to look like a Volvo FH cabover. Does this Renault have a flat floor like the Magnum inside?

In Australia they run the Renault magnum as a mack branded truck. For a little while I was told Renault wanted to bring the magnum here to Canada And the USA as the new mh with the v8 engine. I guess there was no interest here in North America. But continued and brought the Renault magnum to ausitralia and sell it there as the mack magnum.

In Australia they run the Renault magnum as a mack branded truck. For a little while I was told Renault wanted to bring the magnum here to Canada And the USA as the new mh with the v8 engine. I guess there was no interest here in North America. But continued and brought the Renault magnum to ausitralia and sell it there as the mack magnum.

They brought 1 up to Canada badged as a Mack (not a Renault) It had an E-tech for power not a V8. Pretty sure it was autoshift trans equipped... I think it was badged as a "prestige". It was also a left hand drive. Painted white.

It was in 99 or 2000 at Toronto Mack. Saw it once, no camera. Wish I knew what happened to it???

• 3 weeks later...