The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should NOT Get A Facebook

JumperAndSon

My wife has Facebook and keeps trying to get me to make my own facebook page, but I honestly dont wanna know when everbody eats,takes a piss,or has marital problems. Just not my thing

• Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

My wife has Facebook and keeps trying to get me to make my own facebook page, but I honestly dont wanna know when everbody eats,takes a piss,or has marital problems. Just not my thing

I'm sure she gets tired of seein me post about trucks all the time & talkin about the gym !! :whistling::P

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I agree bud! my wife has it,i don't or want one! closest thing I do to "social networking" is here!.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It's not just the wimmins, there's a lot of truck and trucking related pages on facebook, I post a lot of truck pictures there too, on "Truck Nuts", "In the Weeds", and several more.

I like "F-Model Macks" and "Cabover Enthusiasts" among others. I also started my own group called "FWD Fire Apparatus and Trucks." We have a little over 200 members- the list is long and distinguished like my johns........never mind Also many antique firetruck pages on there too. Tons of fine people that go out of their ways to help one another find that elusive part or vendor.

Yes facebook can and is a pain in the ass and I know why many folk of the older generation have a particular disliking and contempt for it. However there are also many fine groups and people that you meet on FB that make it a worthwhile experience.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS