1966 Maxim

hatcity

Not mine, At a lot just up the street.

1966 Maxim, 3208 Cat, 5 spd.,1000 pump

has deck gun piped

looks to be in pretty good shape

$26,000

Will try to get pics after the rain

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 2 weeks later...

Must be made out of gold. Drop $20,000 of the price that's about normal for that year rig in good shape

Thing better be immaculate, that 3208 better be fresh and an allison automatic behind it for $6000......Other then that the guy is on some pretty intense drugs and he needs help for his problem.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

There was an entire collection of Maxim's on the SPAAMFAA site last year. All different kinds and all pretty cheap. They had a tractor for an aerial that was converted to pull a trailer for only $3500 or something like that. If I had room for it, I would have bought it. Go here and scroll down. http://spaamfaa.org/forsaleapparatus.html Mike

My father is hauling down the AC and I am driving the GMC because it has seat belts. Can't have the baby bouncing out the window. See you there. Mike

Ok now you're making me feel bad, I told everyone I'm not bringing the FWD due to the mileage and the 3.5mpg thing (that's a conservative estimate by the way.....) it's 65 miles one way from my house.

And yes, we installed seatbelts in the FWD for the little guys- somewhere I have a pic of TWO car seats strapped in there. Right now small is the only one still in a car seat.....Fitting small, medium AND large in there along with daddy is fun...NOT especially on a hot august day like last Saturday. Once again when you leave stick to the right-hand lanes of 676/76/476 and when you see the burgundy streak and hear the horn that's me.....LOL

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The Maxim's on the SPAAMFAA web site are part of the John Patina estate sale. The S model tractor is still available. If you want it Mike make them an offer. They are looking to move them out.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Ok now you're making me feel bad, I told everyone I'm not bringing the FWD due to the mileage and the 3.5mpg thing (that's a conservative estimate by the way.....) it's 65 miles one way from my house.

And yes, we installed seatbelts in the FWD for the little guys- somewhere I have a pic of TWO car seats strapped in there. Right now small is the only one still in a car seat.....Fitting small, medium AND large in there along with daddy is fun...NOT especially on a hot august day like last Saturday. Once again when you leave stick to the right-hand lanes of 676/76/476 and when you see the burgundy streak and hear the horn that's me.....LOL

65 miles? I bet if some TK nuns-in-training are there you will drive the FWD in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"