Company truck

Timothy Maikshilo

Sweet!!!

Dang Fords.

Yes Vinny....Dang Fords! Well it has 200,000 miles on it now so I guess it can happen.

What specs Tim.

Rob, Build date 1/85 and has a 300 in it with a duplex. Never has seen salt or winter for that matter. 44 rears and very tight old truck. One to make a sweet show truck out of.

It looks like a 6 liter super duty so that explains it...

Perfect!

did you need a refresher course on how to shift?

Ed, Forgot that reverse is on the compound stick! I was WTF then remembered....

A duplex?? In an 85? Tell me more.

Yes a lot of trucks up here came with them in the mid 1980's.Good for construction but my favorite is the 12 speed and I hate the 9 speed.

yup, 6 liter piece of shit, explains it all. my work truck is a 07 Super Duty extended cab Lariat 4 x 4. been in garage more than on the road and its only got 132,000 on it. just got it back Monday after its been in the shop for two weeks tracing wires and on its 5th alternator and 3rd set of batteries,. few months ago it was 4 new injectors, last fall it was a new Fuel injection computer that was about 2 grand, before that it was a new computer under the dash, pulls to the left, steering is like an old 1970 Ford F100, loose as hell with all new parts, new shocks, brakes, turbo makes weird noise, trailer brakes rarely work and its a Lariat with built in controller, and to top it off, has no balls. out 99 with 300,000 miles on the 7.3 you can put a 450 John Deere dozer on the trailer and it will walk up a hill like its not there. id gladly take that R600 with 300 and 6 speed to drive :)

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Tim you had pick-up not a truck , now you have a truck ! lol

less good on fuel economy but at least a lot more space to bring what you need in the field !! lol

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Take a pic of the inside I want to see it.

Rob I had to bring it back but I'll get some pictures of the interior.

Now you are riding in style!

Jim that old R is one tough truck and you don't feel any bumps in the wheel.

Tim you had pick-up not a truck , now you have a truck ! lol

less good on fuel economy but at least a lot more space to bring what you need in the field !! lol

Andre' I told the equipment division to put a mech. body on it and I would run it for a crew truck!

yup, 6 liter piece of shit, explains it all. my work truck is a 07 Super Duty extended cab Lariat 4 x 4. been in garage more than on the road and its only got 132,000 on it. just got it back Monday after its been in the shop for two weeks tracing wires and on its 5th alternator and 3rd set of batteries,. few months ago it was 4 new injectors, last fall it was a new Fuel injection computer that was about 2 grand, before that it was a new computer under the dash, pulls to the left, steering is like an old 1970 Ford F100, loose as hell with all new parts, new shocks, brakes, turbo makes weird noise, trailer brakes rarely work and its a Lariat with built in controller, and to top it off, has no balls. out 99 with 300,000 miles on the 7.3 you can put a 450 John Deere dozer on the trailer and it will walk up a hill like its not there. id gladly take that R600 with 300 and 6 speed to drive :)

It seems to be hit or miss with the Fords after the 7.3, My crew truck has 200,000 on it and starting to act up. Lot of 7.3 trucks out there with twice as much.

I miss my 7.3 F-350, the turd in my Jimmy is not half of what the IH motor was.

Hard to beat the old 7.3, We just got two 5500 Dodge mech. trucks and so far so good. The boys like the exhaust brakes!

hell yeah, I like the yellow one better- you should keep it as your company daily driver-mobile!

I gave it back and now driving the reclaim Foreman's truck till mine is out of the shop. He is getting a new truck and so I painted his rims flat black for a better effect!post-426-0-99258400-1373752557_thumb.jpg

• Like 1