Everyone is Slacking

thomastractorsvc

I just got a response to my video post and noticed it said 1958 B-61 Contour cab, but everywhere else its is posted as a 1959!, must have fat fingered it but took three + plus weeks for me to realize my mistake, and on the R Model Truck I bought in May I posted pictures with the mirrors and the dogs are backwards and I knew that was wrong but was waiting for someone to tell me.

Everyone asleep at the wheel???

post-10018-0-10992400-1370365681_thumb.p

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Not sure about everyone else.....but I am always trying to slack off!

So, WHAT'S your point?

Plus, we know your are going to fix the mirrors so there was no need to say anything.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I guess I miss someone keeping me straight with my spelling and postings, Olivetroad used to do that, I got in the habit of writing my posts in word and spell checking, not so much anymore, but Barry did add the spelling feature so I am sure that helps.

Robert

Afet you see so many dogs tryin to run away from the trucks I just figured they didnt like the new owner! lol

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah I'm pretty sleepy. I'm ready for school to end. June 20! I'm almost there.

Vinny, School here has been out for two weeks, but I make my kids go to the summer learning camp for 5 weeks, just a half day, first couple weeks is getting ready for next year, then they do community support projects, go swimming, fishing, sports and the like. My middle boy went to work/visit a local farm for the day and my daughter group went swimming and my youngest did class room work.

Afet you see so many dogs tryin to run away from the trucks I just figured they didnt like the new owner! lol

Should it be from the old owners? You made me laugh! :D

Robert

Vinny, School here has been out for two weeks, but I make my kids go to the summer learning camp for 5 weeks, just a half day, first couple weeks is getting ready for next year, then they do community support projects, go swimming, fishing, sports and the like. My middle boy went to work/visit a local farm for the day and my daughter group went swimming and my youngest did class room work.

Should it be from the old owners? You made me laugh! :D

Well I'm in the Honor Society so I will have to do community projects for school next year. Also, In my school they pick like the 20 best kids in each grade, for grades, sports, activities you do and all that stuff and it is called Falcon Club. (School mascot is a Falcon). And they pick these kids every quarter and we go bowling after school. I have made it every time. And for the end of the year Falcon Club, we go to Water Safari a local water park. And I was chosen so I will not be in school Thursday, next week, then skipping Friday to go to Macungie. :-))) Woo hoo!!! Water park one day, truck show the next!!!! Could it ge any better? And the feeling of missing classes.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Well it was supposed to say "after you see" but ,my phone thinks it knows what I want to say and just changes it, or maybe my phone was being a jerk? LOL!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"