Memorial Day

mack mhe9

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/338308/346/Vietnam-vet-truck-driver-marks-Memorial-Day-with-rolling-tribute

THIS IS AWESOME!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

And thank you to all who gave the supreme sacrifice, whether it be in the name of the 13 colonies, the CSA, or the USA.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ten days from now will be the day many lives were lost 69 years ago, trying to swarm several beaches in Normandy, France June 6th, 1944. Watching the movie "Saving Private Ryan" will give a person a better understanding of what these men's responsibilities were for the protection of many people, including the USA.

I honor the soldiers

mike

• Like 2

To those serving in harms way now , Thank you!

To those who served in the past , Thank you!

Those that made the ultimate sacrifice, I'll never forget!

To my fellow V.N. brothers. . . you're always with me. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

To those serving in harms way now , Thank you!

To those who served in the past , Thank you!

Those that made the ultimate sacrifice, I'll never forget!

To my fellow V.N. brothers. . . you're always with me. Paul

Amen!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ten days from now will be the day many lives were lost 69 years ago, trying to swarm several beaches in Normandy, France June 6th, 1944. Watching the movie "Saving Private Ryan" will give a person a better understanding of what these men's responsibilities were for the protection of many people, including the USA.

I honor the soldiers

mike One of my favorite movies,i can't begin to imagine what it was like on D-Day,i have read many books on the subject,and from what I've seen/read Pvt.Ryan is a pretty accurate account of the landing at Omaha Beach. On Memorial Day I always give thanks and say a prayer for all our veterans,both active and past,and take a moment to remember all those men and women who gave the supreme sacrifice to keep our great country free!............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.