Oil

your right down the street, I am in Oak Grove, any pictures of the truck?

Depends on what you want Mack sells Mack brand 85W-90 or 85W-140, here is a link to approved manufactures for all lube weights http://www.macktrucks.com/assets/mack/ServiceBulletins/PV776-89091989.pdf

You can also look on the bucket of oil, I know that tractor supply and Oreillys has gear oil that reads it is approved for Mack

Here is a link to tell you how to fill and drain http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/15375-rear-ends-oil-change/

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

If you are posting from a phone or Ipad, they tend to rotate pictures for some reason(lots of people having that issue too). Hopefully Ken don't see this or he might blow a gasket LOL!!!!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I have bee keeping an eye on it the last several years as I have the mate to it. And also the fact that I grew up around it. I could have made an offer on it last summer but wasn't in a position to do so. So when income tax time came around I called to so if I could make an offer on it and it was just listed on Purple wave. I hope to have both trucks going some day.

So far this truck is still in pretty good shape for being 30+ years old. The doors still close like new and even the cigar lighter still works. The interior is ok but a lot of cracks around the screws from being over tightened too many times. The brakes are like new and the front drums still have the black paint on them. It has 182500 miles on it.