And where are the pics?

Don't matter. These is about Granite plows. no plow-no photo.

And Vinnie DID NOT take a picture? whats this world coming to?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Always take pics!!! New Macks will one day be the old Macks. Utica Mack always seem to have good stuff in the lot when I stop by.

Yes they do. Need to stop by Beam Mack in Watertown. Haven't been there all winter. They usually have some in the parking lot. Funny I haven't been there because Watertown is closer to me!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Always take pics!!! New Macks will one day be the old Macks. Utica Mack always seem to have good stuff in the lot when I stop by.

Vinny, when you get old like me, you will kick yourself for not taking pictures of today's new trucks.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I know. It won't happen again. My mom always gets mad at me because it cost like 70 dollars to get my pictures developed because I have so many!!!!! That's ok though.

$70!!!!! yikes.gif WTF, I thought you have a new fangled electronic gizmo that takes digital pics.

Ken

Yeah, I have a digital camera, but I get all the pictures developed and put them into albums.

Store the images on memory cards and have electronic albums. That is what I do (and I'm an old fart without a new fangled i-phone or whatever these new gizmos are called these days). I seldom print images, only the ones I want to frame or display.

How do you develop electronic images? You develop film and print pictures.

Ken

Store the images on memory cards and have electronic albums. That is what I do (and I'm an old fart without a new fangled i-phone or whatever these new gizmos are called these days). I seldom print images, only the ones I want to frame or display.

How do you develop electronic images? You develop film and print pictures.

Take the pictures to the store, and they have a machine where you take the SD card out of your camera, put it in the machine, and it prints them all out. Mine take like an hour so we have to come back later or the next day.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I agree. When I think of all the old Macks that used to be around NH when I was a kid; "L"s, "E"s, "B"s, fire trucks, school buses, etc. I wish that I had pictures of them all.

Just memories, no photos.

bulldogboy

Take the pictures to the store, and they have a machine where you take the SD card out of your camera, put it in the machine, and it prints them all out. Mine take like an hour so we have to come back later or the next day.

That is called printing...not DEVELOPING. :whistling:

Ken

• 4 weeks later...