Hello newbie from Florida

Marcel67

Located in Miami. I'm going to pick p the truck in Colorado in the next 2 weeks and drive it down south. Dos any one know if I need fuel and trip permits to get to Florida. I'm putting just Florida plates and keep it in Florida. Any advice welcome. My route will be Denver down to Amerillo to Dallas then go I 10 east to Florida.

When I bought the unit owner put new door panels om both doors. Will post pictures later.

I was told that it is getting hard to get parts for This engine, but was also told that down under here are still parts for this model. I would like to put the double air snorkels with the air scoops like in Australia, any one knows the part nr for this and is this available here in the us.

Thanks.

Located in Miami. I'm going to pick p the truck in Colorado in the next 2 weeks and drive it down south. Dos any one know if I need fuel and trip permits to get to Florida. I'm putting just Florida plates and keep it in Florida. Any advice welcome. My route will be Denver down to Amerillo to Dallas then go I 10 east to Florida.

Colorado will check at the scale in Lamar. Hell any Colorado scale will check. and you have 2 of them. Oklahoma might if they are open and same with Tx. If you are buying it to work in Fl then yes. Esp with a non apportioned plate. If for non commercial use Idk but they are cheap enough. Think 10 to 20 dollars a piece. Once you get to Fl then your home free.

I live in Hollywood and Hatcity is just north

Again, nice MH! I see it has the air operated passenger door window and lock. I want to upgrade the interior of my MH with sleeper and door panels and doghouse carpet like in yours. Anyone know of GOOD parts for sale at a reasonable price? Does anyone know if these panels are still available from Mack? Is this the Level III interior? Mine is Level II and does not have any panels.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks the owner just put them in and got custom made. I will ask how much he paid and let you know where he did it. The originals where worn out. I don't know the level interior my truck has and would like to now more about my MH history, and would like to know the horsepower it got.

By the way thank you all for the nice welcome and really enjoy this forum. It's seems a lot of great guys that share the same interest.

Let me know if there is ever a get together with the trucks and wood like to join you guys and catch up on Mack knowledge.