The results are in

mike69mackman

mike, have you ever checked into vit. c treatment and ozone therapy. my wife has many health issues and does this and it DOES work. it is out of pocket and not covered by insurance but I feel it is money well spent. if you have any question about it call me. I cant answer all the questions but can tell you about some of it. 716 432 4267 don smith. glad to hear the cancer is not the issue.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Good news...well you know what I mean. It could have been worse (not saying it is not bad) but all things considered. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. Thanks for the update! Hang in there and plan to see you in Macungie.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Glad to hear the real culprit on this.

Infection due to surgery should not be taken lightly.

Y'all can breathe a big sigh of relief

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

It sucks that you go to the hospital and can pick up stuff worse than what you went in for in the first place. It blows my mind with our health care sometimes. Hopefully everything turns out well for you Mike.

Cheers, Rob

Good luck on the infection. I am happy to hear its not worse. You are blessed to have a loving family who will stand by you through thick and thin. You know we here will do the same.

As for keeping close to the bathroom, just exchange your air seat with a portopoty and you can just keep rolling without having to stop. Solutions that make sense, that's what I'm here for.

• Like 1

Get better and get the Crackerbox. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It sucks that you go to the hospital and can pick up stuff worse than what you went in for in the first place. It blows my mind with our health care sometimes. Hopefully everything turns out well for you Mike.

Cheers, Rob

I heard on a radio about such infections right on days. The matter is there are too many anti biotics used in hospitals. It follows by some kinds of too anti biotic reseistant infections those habitates there That's why they are so dangerous.

Hope everything will worked out good.

Best wishes on your health Mike!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012