Who can tell me?

Timothy Maikshilo

Man.....my back hurts just looking at that picture LOL!! Hardtail HD, going 1000 miles on the roads back then?? Ugh....I can't go 1 hour on my '07 softail LOL!!

Kick start, likely suicide clutch/shift?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Man.....my back hurts just looking at that picture LOL!! Hardtail HD, going 1000 miles on the roads back then?? Ugh....I can't go 1 hour on my '07 softail LOL!!

Thanks guys! Now I can write something on the back of the photo. I figured Larry would have a pretty good idea. My cousin would have been 73 now and passed away 3 years ago doing what he liked best, tinkering on his old bikes died with his boots on! Take care cousin Johnny!

sorry to hear that hand,,,but i would give my left nut,,for a stock knuckle,,,thier as rare as hens teeth,,and people usuall want a fortune for them...bob

How about a 100% stock '50 pan? Was my Pops and I restored it in 1983 and put only 14 miles on it. Side car mounts and 3 speed with reverse side hack box.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Is that him in a bad beard day? It makes me think of forrest gump running for so long he dnd up with that kind of look.

Those aren't pork chops that is the whole sheep! Either way, he had to be a cool dude, cruising around on a knucklehead.

Is that him in a bad beard day? It makes me think of forrest gump running for so long he dnd up with that kind of look.

Hey Boss, where do you think I get my looks from? ;)

Those aren't pork chops that is the whole sheep! Either way, he had to be a cool dude, cruising around on a knucklehead.

Grandma would make Johnny take a bath when he arrived to the farm and keep his boots outside!

Pretty happy, found a full picture of Johnny's ridepost-426-0-04554800-1363036521_thumb.jpgIt does look pretty uncomfortable for a long ride.

• Like 1

With the Duo Glide front fork, as pictured, and the spring loaded seat post It wouldn't ride bad at all. A hand shift and a foot clutch are a piece of cake. The H-D foot clutch rocker was just that , a rocker. It was a friction loaded device with which you disengaged the clutch with your toe and re-engaged it with your heel. Until it got some wear on the disc. Not a problem, unless you left the bike running in gear. Say for instance, while you were writing someone a traffic ticket. Then the sucker would leave without you. That happened a lot more than you would imagine.

• Like 1