Superliner Pickup

I have seen this truck at a world of wheels car show and it was very nicely done. The owner also had the best lookin B-MODEL PICK UP i HAVE EVER SEEN.

Most of the B conversions I have seen are all out of proportion and wind up looking a little ridiculous, but not this one it was black and lots of chrome, By the way it still was running the original running gear 673 and a duplex I think it was. I believe the Superliner was a 300. I talked to the guy from Ohio who along with his son or sons had built both of these trucks. I'm looking for the pictures of both right now, but some thief broke into my pick up and stole everything of value including my digital camera around that time so I may not have downloaded them.

:bulldog3:

I saw it at the ATHS convention at Hutchinson,KS,it had a 325 Maxidyne V8,with a TRDL1070A 10 speed behind it.He also had a W900A KW pickup at that show.I do remember seeing his B model too,it black with flames.

Superdog, are these the two trucks you are talking about? These were in South Bend 2011.

• Like 1