U should buy this, Vinnie

That looks like a good one! Why do they got to be so darn far away? (hmmmmm.........could have it delivered to Macungie,then drive it home 800 miles...hmmmmm?)

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

What does he mean, "brakes top pedal"? Did he intend to put "brake stop pedal"?

I took it as you don't have to push down too far to get brakes :idunno: Now,"clutch top pedal" means a whole nother thing! :lol:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

In the first pic the front axle looks a bit narrow, like on a BCR.

YEA I KNOW I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT AND ALMOST LOADED MY PANTS. That's a good price. I told Papa he had to drive me to NH. He laughed. Hope she goes to a good home.

I can't wait until you're old enough to say shit, it's much less graphic.

Jim

Don't see any markings but is that an ex- Nashua Motor Freight truck?

FYI: I noticed lately that I haven't seen Nashua Motor truck around lately. I went buy the terminal and there was only 3 cars there. It will be a very SAD day to see them fold. I hope not. They still ran mid 80's R models. All thier trucks! Not one newer one. Loved them for that!

I have been told that Nashua has folded which made me think this was one of their old rigs.

They sold all the U's years ago but had R's to this day. But at last tis a sad day one of the greats (and oldest) have now fallen too! :-( Wish I had big money. I'd scoop up a few R's from them. They are in pristene shape!