Camper insurance

mike69mackman

Got my yearly bill in the mail for my camper insurance. My premium jumped from 27.00 a year to 148.00. WTF!!!!! Now I only use my camper once or twice a year mainly to take to Dover del on NASCAR weekends. I'm having a hard time justifying that cost. So I called my ins co and told them to drop my coverage. Any suggestions for alternative ins coverage would be helpful.

Got my yearly bill in the mail for my camper insurance. My premium jumped from 27.00 a year to 148.00. WTF!!!!! Now I only use my camper once or twice a year mainly to take to Dover del on NASCAR weekends. I'm having a hard time justifying that cost. So I called my ins co and told them to drop my coverage. Any suggestions for alternative ins coverage would be helpful.

Sell the camper and use the monies to get a real hotel room. :)

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Did you ask them why the massive increase and tell them you were unhappy and refused to pay it? Also I would not have dropped their coverage until you have new coverage, thats just asking for trouble. Shop around though. Did you have it through your own liability carrier for your everyday driver? How long have you been with them? Get a hold of your agent and scream bloody muder- tell him yer not gonna put up with that shit, that they have to sharpen the pencil or you are WALKING and taking EVERYTHING with you- the house, the everyday drivers, all of it.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

My ins farmed out the policies to a third party provider. Policies are still through the co but Are underwritten by an outside co. Total bullshit! If your going to sell me a policy then stand behind it. I am going to shop around for new camper ins but progressive wont be one of them, being associated with Obama they probably have a ban on campers and rv's lol. Might even have to get a background check done.

My ins farmed out the policies to a third party provider. Policies are still through the co but Are underwritten by an outside co. Total bullshit! If your going to sell me a policy then stand behind it. I am going to shop around for new camper ins but progressive wont be one of them, being associated with Obama they probably have a ban on campers and rv's lol. Might even have to get a background check done.

Oh sh!t on the background check,Mike.You're screwed!! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA