Pictures of the Week

other dog

or, "what i've seen so far"...

I saw this little Mack truck, and lots of steel at the steel mill

where I went to pick up these saw blades

Nice load of logs in W.V.

Drop off rusty old blades, pick up shiny refurbished blades.

Then I went to Mac Trailers in Alliance to pick up some parts for a trucking co. in Concord that runs a large fleet of dump trucks. Took some secret spy pics at the Mac plant.post-1374-0-14178200-1357817298_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-37018400-1357817210_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-77397200-1357817242_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-66481300-1357817388_thumb.jppost-1374-0-43586500-1357817420_thumb.jp

They said I was picking up some kind of arm, so I thought it would be about the size of my arm. It was not. Their forklift wouldn't pick up the blades to move them, so I had to put it on top of them.

Scrapping a UPS trailer at the mill-

Saw this IH over at the fuel stop in Petersburg.

Then I went up to Richmond and picked up a load of scaffolding at a job site, where I saw this girl on the street.

post-1374-0-58909900-1357818025_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I am convinced that, in fact, that is a real girl that you really took the picture of!

Keep up the good work, I always await your pics with bated breath.

Tim

yep, she's real. this one is fake however.

post-1374-0-86419700-1357841321_thumb.jp

This is one also fake.

post-1374-0-88727700-1357844725_thumb.jp

Even this one is fake.

post-1374-0-86779800-1357846713_thumb.jp

As always nice pics!

I wouldn't have thought you could stack on those saw blades but then again, I'll be the first to tell you I would suck as a flatbedder.

No, no, no....she is not Mac quality control.

She is in charge of sales and always seems to fill her quota.

Go fiqure?

Tell me about it! I bought 3 trailers off her and I don't even own a tractor!

Jim

As always nice pics!

I wouldn't have thought you could stack on those saw blades but then again, I'll be the first to tell you I would suck as a flatbedder.

Tell me about it! I bought 3 trailers off her and I don't even own a tractor!

That's how they load them. They had some of them in a rack that I picked up at the mill, pretty much just chained them like I would a coil. The first time I picked a load of them up in Canton I asked them if I needed to use chain protectors and they said "no, just criss-cross two chains across them, you can't hurt 'em". Must be some hard steel there, they don't even look like saw teeth, looks like straight cut gears, but that's what they cut the beams to length with at the mill.

Warmed up, f....n spell check!

That is one hot lady that I WOULD DEFINITELY stop and warm her bones! Don't see too many classy ladies like her (specially in the "wild"). Must be those southern wimmin! At least OD took a pic for us to drool over.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I was sitting in the truck when I took that picture. I didn't get pictures of the prettiest one I saw because I was out of the truck leaning against the trailer working when she walked down the other side of the street. She was gorgeous- even looked at me and smiled. I was loading at a place called Bio-Tech Research- something or other, right near the Richmond Coliseum. Another beautiful Asian looking woman walked by with 3 or 4 big dudes, all wearing dark sunglasses, heads shaved bald. I didn't notice until they turned around and walked by again that she had a large black automatic pistol on her side, so I don't know who they were or what they were up to but it looked like serious binness- might have been gummint agents.

I'll get a picture of the scaffolding today. Went to the shop yesterday to go to Bedford to unload and Jeff said "I've been trying to call you all morning- there's nobody in Bedford to unload you today,they won't be there until tomorrow". So I pulled my phone out,looked at it..."that's strange, the last missed call from here was Friday, January 4th. at 3:04 pm".

I could have mailed hatcity's hot sauce yesterday too.....but I didn't. Took it with me, but didn't think I had enough cash to mail it. I forgot I had the checkbook in my back pocket. I'll try to get it in the mail today though.

Load of scaffolding.

Load of steel I picked up in Lynchburg, going to Duluth,Ga.

By the time it takes to chain it, strap it, put carpet on the sharp corners, put plastic over it, then tarp it, you could almost be where you're going.

And, I saw this girl in Winfall on the way home.

post-1374-0-81695600-1357939770_thumb.jp

• Like 1