Mass Construction Trucks

• 2 weeks later...

They have an antique Lorain shovel that sits in front of their Sterling quarry-just repainted with those green colors- I have to get a couple of loads in next week or so-will try to get a shot. Classic old color scheme.

SWEET & thanks

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Hello, Manuel Renie is a friend of mine and we worked together back in the 60's. He is still driving hauling for Lawrence-Lynch and I believe 82 now. I do remember that they ended up with one of my B81's. His son Tyrone also is driving every day. They helped me a lot when I was going broke in 1970 and never expected anything in return for which I will always remember and appreciate.........Paul

• Like 1

RONCETTI

Hello, Manuel Renie is a friend of mine and we worked together back in the 60's. He is still driving hauling for Lawrence-Lynch and I believe 82 now. I do remember that they ended up with one of my B81's. His son Tyrone also is driving every day. They helped me a lot when I was going broke in 1970 and never expected anything in return for which I will always remember and appreciate.........Paul

Sounds like a first class operation.

Jim