2 New Arrivals,1 Departure.

I just wanna say Al. That is one sexy truck.

careful vinney, that language wears of on woman too, wow thats one sexy woman.

Vinney says, ohh that truck, its only a u model mack

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

There was a rs 700 just like that one in a junk yard close to me, it ran and had a blue dot ac on the roof, the frame was shot, but it ran not a mack powered truck it had a shinny 290 and a nine speed eaton in it, had a good hood and the cab was not to bad, would have been a good parts truck, they also have one of the cabover macks i can't rember the model but it is the ones you allways see made into garbage trucks, but it is a mid 70's model with 44 rears, i can't understand why someone would sell thoses old trucks for scrap, they have also got 2 b models, one was a wrecker and they cut it behind the cab and the other is a single axle dump that looks like it is in good shape, man i wish i would have had some cash and got to them before they hit the scales with them!

Always liked a Western R-model (or any R-model for that matter) with a sleeper, a Mercury is a classic look on any truck......................................Mark

Extremely attractive looking rig!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

What really sucks is that I had this nice Mercury sleeper I bought at Walcott this summer and I went and got rid of it,it woulda been perfect for this truck.

post-61-0-83983500-1355463296_thumb.jpg

Hard to find a good used Mercury that is'nt dented/beat to shit anymore! that looked like a good one!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.