Brian, Good to see you and Al. I always wanted to see that show. That is the best time I had in a while.  Hope to see you guys at Kasson.       Jake

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the Superliner he sold. Mike still has one Superliner,a single axle wrecker. He also has a B67 with a rollback on it and these monster tri axle wreckers. I'm not sure how many B models he

Another Rich Johnson job.....KTI (Kaney Transportation,Inc.) of Rockford had this nice Value-Liner running for them.......Al

These pics were passed along to me from a friend. Lenzini's freshly redone R-model. Very sharp looking truck, but from the sounds of it we will not see it running around here. It will be going to his

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

Ranchhopper  hope your hauling stone  see lots of your guys hauling structures on rt 59 around north av 

Busting my a$$ 8 loads a day from west of Hampshire to elgin and whatever crushed concrete we get orders for coming out of the yard.

Meet this Superdog pulling a tank on 80 and Ridge Rd. It was an older gentleman driving and he kept up with the program. He zigded and zagged with Me around traffic and kept up doing 75mph. I see him pulling a flatbed now. Petermack knows the story of this truck. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Where do you load in joliet that looks like the old olin chemical  plant where my dad worked when I was a kid.yea some  better super liner pics would be nice lol.good for you ranchhopper  were working  but not busting a $$.it's up and down.hope I get another volo to genesco  run.

On May 25, 2016 at 5:35 AM, mackey58 said:

Where do you load in joliet that looks like the old olin chemical  plant where my dad worked when I was a kid.yea some  better super liner pics would be nice lol.good for you ranchhopper  were working  but not busting a $$.it's up and down.hope I get another volo to genesco  run.

That is the place. It's at Laraway and Patterson across from Waste Management. The days are numbered there though. I guess they just rent the land from Waste Management and whenever Waste Management needs the land they will push us out. It's almost all contaminated dirt from the city and a solid flow of trucks keeps coming in the dump. We were originally told that this fall might be the last season for us to haul out of there, but now they are saying we should be able to for a couple more years. 

On 6/1/2016 at 8:55 PM, PeterMack said:

One of Greco's "newer" R models.

photos 816.jpg

photos 817.jpg

When they had their RS700L's for sale about 10 years ago I stopped in to look at them. In the shop they had a 2 or 3 new mid 80s R models just sitting on jack stands waiting for work or to replace a crashed truck. I for get the mileage but it was very very low. Their RS700L's went to a exporter

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lmackattack said:

When they had their RS700L's for sale about 10 years ago I stopped in to look at them. In the shop they had a 2 or 3 new mid 80s R models just sitting on jack stands waiting for work or to replace a crashed truck. I for get the mileage but it was very very low. Their RS700L's went to a exporter

I remember those RS's for sale a couple years back. They looked to be in decent shape from what I remember. They're doing hard time somewhere warm now, I can bet.

Was running around Lake County and saw this Superdog the other day. I think it said Clearview tree service on the door? I had never seen it before.  Looks like it has mileage plates, so it must not get out much.

photos 825-001.jpg

• Like 2

Saw a nice red r model for the second time now coming out of nmlk mill in Portage In gets on 94 headed towards Chicago. I think the name on it is Moller or something like that . It's pulling a steel dump was wondering if anyone knows it. Sharp truck.

14 hours ago, sas454 said:

Still got your truck? Or driving for Johler full time?

My uncle has the red/silver truck. A guy named Jim drives it now. Jim used to have a silver 359 and hauled for Meyers for many years with it. I'll be in the red/black one full time now. My buddy that used to drive it decided he wanted a career change, so he became a Lake County Sheriff. I'm also friends with the owner, so I went over there just to help out in the winter and it just kinda became permanent. So odds are if you see it rolling around its me 99% of the time, or the owner. Still have my blue Pete and B model though.

12 hours ago, keg1 said:

Saw a nice red r model for the second time now coming out of nmlk mill in Portage In gets on 94 headed towards Chicago. I think the name on it is Moller or something like that . It's pulling a steel dump was wondering if anyone knows it. Sharp truck.

Maybe this truck? Macknutt (Mike) took this picture and posted it on this thread a couple months ago.

post-173-0-86702300-1448007637.jpg