Chicago R models

You Chicago guys whats the best way from 55 going up towards Wisconsin? Heading up to Manitowoc.

No real good way as I-94 is under destruction especially into Wisconsin.Once you get up to Milwaukee (still on I-94) you will need to get on I-43N which will take you up to the Manitowac exits.Or get on I-39 and take that north just into Wisconsin and jump on I-43 there.Less B.S. on that route to me.

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Going to be empty. heading up to load a carbody for a 2250. In Lincoln,Il now.How many tolls and what is the cost? Thank you sir

Should be four tolls. All totaled with a 5 axle should get you to the stateline for about $20.00. You could also run into the city and run I-94 to rt 41 to stray clear of the tolls, but there is a scale on Rt 41.

Should be four tolls. All totaled with a 5 axle should get you to the stateline for about $20.00. You could also run into the city and run I-94 to rt 41 to stray clear of the tolls, but there is a scale on Rt 41.

Kinda what I am thinking. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings and decide. Fair warning if anyone sees us or gets in front of us the cam is running. As Emilio Estevez said in Young Guns. " I'll make you famous"

Yesterday I saw the leaning tower of Pisa and today I saw BCR Al's old truck working hard on 173 and 94. Couldn't get

a better shot of it though. Still looked good.

That's exactly how I pictured the city of Pisa, complete with english street signs and a Costco. :thumb:

Jim