Superliner cab for sale. Excellent shape

rz761

pictures speak for itself. cab is excellent. complete take off. only rust is passenger door where windsheild washer fluid tank. also one small dent on passenger side cab corner. $2800 obo please call 607-725-3639

Richie

post-3333-0-40699900-1355095268_thumb.jp

post-3333-0-47904400-1355095309_thumb.jp

post-3333-0-33935900-1355095327_thumb.jp

Nice sliding glass window too. I wondered the same question too. I have a 95 RD 688s and my cab looks the same and come to think of it, its the same as my old 87 R 686ST. If i wanted to , could i swap out my RD hood for a superliner hood? How much work is involved in that?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

752, your somewhere near Binghamton NY? Also is that an F model in the backround of the superliner pics, and do you have any pics/ info on it?

yes im in binghamton ny. and the f-model cab behind it is actually a brockway 400 series. they used the same cab.

richie

pretty sure thats his Brockway in the background as Richie is a Brockway nut. nice guy, done business with him and bought a few engines and transmissions off him. be prepared to haggle about price tho. he is a professional wheeler dealer haha

i get all my tricks from you matt.

richie

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...