Rhode Island

refusegetter

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I'm a new member to this forum. Actually I've joined a couple forums before but was never real active. Hopefully I can figure it out and be helpful to others. My family owns a trash hauling business and that has triggered my fascination for trucks. Over this past summer we were able to find a trash body from the 1940's and then in the fall we came across a 47 Mack EF. We've got plenty of work ahead, mainly on the body. Trash trucks are usually worked until repair in no longer an option, our body had been sitting exposed to the New England elements for years so it needs some time. Again hopefully I can bring some knowledge to the forum and look forward to learning from you all. Thanks. Rob.

A Leach just like your donor is at Greenfield Ford Museum. Going to be really nice when you get it done. Welcome here. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well at least I'm not the only paccar driver here. A Leach it is, it's the Master model and is from the 40's. I can't get an actual production date because Leach/Labrie doesn't have the old records and the serial numbers never had any meaning or code to them. Can't wait to have it going and actually pick up trash with it

A Leach just like your donor is at Greenfield Ford Museum. Going to be really nice when you get it done. Welcome here. Paul

Paul, Do you remember the Roto-Pack made by City tank who went on to make the Load- Master? My uncle had a A30 Mack with a 15 yd Roto Pack

BULLHUSK

welcome to the sight,,,me and otherdog,,,both own macks,,,but drive kenworths on the job,,,,if that makes you feel better.lol.have a ball...bob

I neither own nor drive a Mack unless I get to Rob's then I go road run his and give them a workout