Superliner Wanted

Superdog

• 3 weeks later...

Superliner found.I had to compromise a little on what I wanted,but in turn got a pretty clean,1 owner 1988 that I've known and been around since it was new.It's a E6-350,T2090,4:17 Mack rears on Neway,and 346,000 actual miles.A little TLC and new paint it should turn out OK

post-61-0-90859700-1355525979_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-48501700-1355526023_thumb.jpg

Nice truck Mike good luck with her!! I picked up my 83 Liner with the E-9 500 today! I didn't have my Kodak so I will take pics tomorrow and post them

BULLHUSK

Looks good.

Hope you have got it for reasonable money.

By the word - is the Superliner II stock front bumper still avalible?

I think I got it bought very right especially comparing it to most of the ones listed on TruckPaper.The only downfall was that I had to purchase the trailer it pulled also,a '91 Wilson 41' hopper which I don't have much use for.Probably take it to the next auction.

I bought 2 new aftermarket Superiner II bumpers awhile back,very good quality but they are chrome steel,not he stainless clad aluminum like the original,I haven't checked on the status of OEM bumpers yet.

I think I got it bought very right especially comparing it to most of the ones listed on TruckPaper.The only downfall was that I had to purchase the trailer it pulled also,a '91 Wilson 41' hopper which I don't have much use for.Probably take it to the next auction.

I bought 2 new aftermarket Superiner II bumpers awhile back,very good quality but they are chrome steel,not he stainless clad aluminum like the original,I haven't checked on the status of OEM bumpers yet.

Something new for me. My R's have double metal bumpers with stainless outside. They both are of the original look and seems to me from the factory. I asked Rob and he told me he has never seen stainless R bumpers. I purchased brand new one yet from Watt's. It's chrome plated steel but thiker than on the trucks. Has OEM sticker on. Hope I'll have it without rust if I don't drive the truck in winter. It's for a hobby.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

If you guys are looking for a 36 inch bunk, theres a guy out from the house here that has 2. I looked at one for Rob i think he wanted 400.00 a piece for them. One has the passenger side exhaust cutout, dont remember about the other one though

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

mike did you ever look at the two superliners listed in the truckpaper located at Ricks in IN?

I saw those.Way too much for the one with the E9.The other one looked a little worse for wear.We were considering very seriously the RW713 in MA,E9,12 speed,36 in.bunk,but we've prety much decided no matter how cool it would be to have an E9,it's not going to be very practical as an everyday work truck with parts getting so scarce.Mikey's pretty satisfied at the moment driving mine,and this little red one will do me fine for along time.I do have to get over to Rob's and pick up my sleeper as it will be perfect for this truck, unless he's sold it off for storage.This way we don't have to hurry in finding the perfect replacement for Mikey's tractor.