Politions DO listen

41chevy

We here in N.Y. and N.J have lack of fuel, lack of electricity, lack of help from FEMA (because of the storm and cold they shut down). LIPA just explained that they don't know how to fix the grid and say it could be Thanksgiving or Christmas before the come up with the solution. So we have gas stations with fuel and no power and stations with power but not fuel....BUT super Senator C.Sch$%@%# from L.I. said the the people in the two states are coping with the cold, no power and no fuel very well. Than stated that "if the people with no power and no gas owned Chevy Volts or other electric cars they would be able to go around easier" ?? Don't Electric vehicles need power from a LIVE GRID to run or does the ION FAIREE and UniCorns keep them powered up? LMAO

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Gotta love it!

I feel for all y'all that are still without power there.

Dealing with the cold, and no heat, can be deadly.

Keep your chin up, Obama will be touring again in the area.

get you camera ready

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Gotta love it!

get you camera ready

He wont have to now he is already voted in, i hope you get power and fuel soon.

We here in N.Y. and N.J have lack of fuel, lack of electricity, lack of help from FEMA (because of the storm and cold they shut down). LIPA just explained that they don't know how to fix the grid and say it could be Thanksgiving or Christmas before the come up with the solution. So we have gas stations with fuel and no power and stations with power but not fuel....BUT super Senator C.Sch$%@%# from L.I. said the the people in the two states are coping with the cold, no power and no fuel very well. Than stated that "if the people with no power and no gas owned Chevy Volts or other electric cars they would be able to go around easier" ?? Don't Electric vehicles need power from a LIVE GRID to run or does the ION FAIREE and UniCorns keep them powered up? LMAO

I would bet my last dollar, that if Rudy was mayor of nyc would have power and gas! Mike bloomdick is a phony! One day he is a rep then a dem then a ind., he worries about how big your drinking cup is, but you guys have no heat? But just like obomadick, people would vote for him again!!

Bullhusk

I would bet my last dollar, that if Rudy was mayor of nyc would have power and gas! Mike bloomdick is a phony! One day he is a rep then a dem then a ind., he worries about how big your drinking cup is, but you guys have no heat? But just like obomadick, people would vote for him again!!

Bullhusk

Bullhusk

Like Jesse Jackson JR.,being investgated for fraud hadned been in office for a while and the people of Chicago still put him back in, saw that on the news the other day.

Like Jesse Jackson JR.,being investgated for fraud hadned been in office for a while and the people of Chicago still put him back in, saw that on the news the other day.

People are idiots, look at former mayor Marion Barry in D.C. He was caught on film smoking crack cocaine in a motel room and they still reelected him mayor.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

People are idiots, look at former mayor Marion Barry in D.C. He was caught on film smoking crack cocaine in a motel room and they still reelected him mayor.

Yup,put back by the same people that put obama back in! morons!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I say why fight Obamadick, just let him have his way with everything this way we will go down the tubes faster and then who is he going to blame? This way all the one's that voted for him and the one's that stayed home an did not vote, could all jump on the same sinking ship, cause the'll get no help from me!! Cause when all us so called rich folks (if your working hard to put food on the table an give your family a better life then you had this guy thinks your rich!) well we all stop workin cause there in no more work, then who is gonna feed the gravy train? Now all you out there tell me.... Why should I work harder and give more money to the Gov. (who just keeps spending more then we give them) instead of keepin it for my own family? I just love when this pres. get's on TV and tell us "Well rich people like myself should pay more taxes" them get's on a plane that we pay for, to go on vacation that we pay for???%#@&%$@# HELLOOOO!! Mrs Lubner, is anybody home!

BULLHUSK

where did I see that picture?..might have been on facebook- anyway, it showed a little kid pulling a wagon, with another kid riding in the wagon. the caption said something like "when too many people get in the wagon for a free ride, eventually there won't be enough people to pull it". that pretty much sums up the way it is now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm 75 or so miles east on NYC in Suffolk County, we were lucky with power and heat but we were prepared with a supply of wood for the stove and fire place,extra gas and diesel, all the vehicles fueled up, food in the larder and a diesel generator if needed. Most here did squat to prepare until the storm was almost here. We fared with no damage except a cracked windshield in my ole Dodge truck.Lost internet and cell but no power. With in a mile or two around up is flooding and damage.

Point was though the Senator tells us that even with no electric to charge the batteries we would be able to us our Electric Obama cars..

As for Obama he can go to Illinois and the Carolinas where Murry Energy just laid off a bunch of people in the coal industry or why he will not approve the Keystone Pipe Line or better yet why Jim Biden brother of the V.Pres just was awarded a one point five BILLION dollar contract to rebuild the housing in IRAQ....face us and explain that.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ya,,,thats an obambi thing,,,,why doesnt obambi ride around in one,,,,no balls little bitch....bob

Gotta love it!

get you camera ready

about all he,s good for photo shoots...and hours of prep,,,to get that homely bastard camera ready.bob

Bullhusk

man thats a big ten four,,,me and the old lady are constantly making jokes about that,spend hours trying to control your life,,,then no yime at all making you comfortable,,,,guys an idiot.how the hell do these misfits get to where they are??????bob

I say why fight Obamadick, just let him have his way with everything this way we will go down the tubes faster and then who is he going to blame? This way all the one's that voted for him and the one's that stayed home an did not vote, could all jump on the same sinking ship, cause the'll get no help from me!! Cause when all us so called rich folks (if your working hard to put food on the table an give your family a better life then you had this guy thinks your rich!) well we all stop workin cause there in no more work, then who is gonna feed the gravy train? Now all you out there tell me.... Why should I work harder and give more money to the Gov. (who just keeps spending more then we give them) instead of keepin it for my own family? I just love when this pres. get's on TV and tell us "Well rich people like myself should pay more taxes" them get's on a plane that we pay for, to go on vacation that we pay for???%#@&%$@# HELLOOOO!! Mrs Lubner, is anybody home!

BULLHUSK

ya,,,get used to it,,,ernie,,,4 more years of that horseshit...bob

man thats a big ten four,,,me and the old lady are constantly making jokes about that,spend hours trying to control your life,,,then no yime at all making you comfortable,,,,guys an idiot.how the hell do these misfits get to where they are??????bob

I think bloomie plays for the other team.............if you know what I mean

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well I tried voting him out. At least I can feel good about that. I've never felt like any politician was going to help the middle class of people. All I can say at this point is.......Hang On for the ponyride and make sure we got plenty of vasoline. And sports is becoming the least of my interest if you know what I mean and why.

mike

How? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Thats how. Money is power! What a shame it is! Poor man wanta be rich, rich man wanta be King an the King aint satisfied till he rules everything!

BULLHUSK

Judgin' by y'll's complainin' you survived the first four years of Obama just fine, so the next four years should be no problem.

We just state the facts, so maybe it's about time you stated some?....... So lets hear some of the goody good stuff that your boy has done for us, so we can maybe teach you what will happen in the real world. Oh by the way YOU should go out and get the movie 2016, and it is just true stone cold hard facts, again let me repeat TRUE FACTS about your pres. O ne B ig A ss M istake A merica for the 2nd time! But I'm sure you'll have a different story to tell us

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I'm 75 or so miles east on NYC in Suffolk County, we were lucky with power and heat but we were prepared with a supply of wood for the stove and fire place,extra gas and diesel, all the vehicles fueled up, food in the larder and a diesel generator if needed. Most here did squat to prepare until the storm was almost here. We fared with no damage except a cracked windshield in my ole Dodge truck.Lost internet and cell but no power. With in a mile or two around up is flooding and damage.

Point was though the Senator tells us that even with no electric to charge the batteries we would be able to us our Electric Obama cars..

As for Obama he can go to Illinois and the Carolinas where Murry Energy just laid off a bunch of people in the coal industry or why he will not approve the Keystone Pipe Line or better yet why Jim Biden brother of the V.Pres just was awarded a one point five BILLION dollar contract to rebuild the housing in IRAQ....face us and explain that.

Well Bloomdick just sent away donated food cause it wasn't up to his standards, to high in salt and fat!! I would like to see what he stuff's in his pie hole!!

Judgin' by y'll's complainin' you survived the first four years of Obama just fine, so the next four years should be no problem.

Most of the work I do is in some relation to coal...an industry in decline due to the regulatory burden his administration is placing on anyone wanting to use coal. Remember in 2008 when he made this comment?

@ 2:15: "If somebody wants to build a coal powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them because they are going to be charged a huge sum for all of that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Less coal-fired plants means less coal trucks hauling the coal. Less coal-fired plants also means less lime being trucked to the power plants and steel mills to be used in the scrubbers. That right there makes up a good size chunk of what I haul.

...not to mention his position against the right of law-abiding citizens to keep & bear arms.

...or the fact that he had to "wait until after the election" to negotiate with Russia because he'd have "more flexibility".

...or any number of other issues. This is the first president we have had that does not believe in the basic fundamental principals which made this country great. He swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution...but has worked to weaken it every chance he's had.

Sure, we've survived 4 years of Obama in the White House. They weren't easy, and the next 4 won't be any easier. I don't want to JUST survive, though. I want to PROSPER....but under this president, that is a nearly impossible feat. Prosper too much and he wants to tax you right back into survival mode.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

well apparently your in a pretty good spot,,,my life just keeps getting harder,,,but let me ask you this,,,,your man claims to have a wind farm in seattle employing 4 millian people,,,explain some of that,,,and what are these 4 millian people doing,,,and why havent anyone heard of this wonderful miracle,,,,,i mean do you realize how many people that is,,,,thats like selling out yankee stadium (40 TIMES) i mean if he created at least enough jobs to fill the stadium once i would be impressed he,s claiming 40 REALLY???come on now,,,but dont feel bad if you cant explain any of the record jobs in seattle,,,cause they even asked nancy palosi,,,about what jobs the mighty O...has created ,,,and she turned into porky pig ya ba da ba da,,,she couldnt answer and buried her head,,,and im thinking how the hell does this woman earn these big taxpayer paid salaries,,,when she cant even answer a simple question?????wow really????so you see,,,were not bashing your precious democrats,,,,we just simply wanna know what he,s done his intire term,except for try to take our hard earned health benefits away,and he even had the odasity to use taxpayer paid airforce 1,for all, his compaining....wow ,,,really wonder why the public,,,had to pay for all that????and give more free stuff to freeloaders.......oh no rush for an answer girlygirl,,,take all the time you need to answer...bob
  • Like 1

They are pushing now to repeal FDR's amendment to limit presidential terms to two, so God can run in 2014. Pelossi's team sent out emails for support of the repeal. Mamma got one from the Democratic Action Committee.

P.T.CHESHIRE